Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My work experience

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Brantree
    'Scuse me for hi-jacking the topic. How did you lot go about obtaining your work experience? There's a language school in the town that I live and I'd love to do work experience there this Easter but I've no idea how to approach them. No, they're not advertising for workies.

Any tips, hints, advice?

Brantree

xxx

I just wrote to Five and they called me. Either call them, visit them (if its local) or write to them. Just don't leave it too late. Good luck :)
    Thanks!
    mine ruled,

i was in essex county council, at county hall sending the invoices for all the care workers bills out.

it rules as we had long lunches down the pub and POETS day every friday:)

plus the work was easy.
    Originally posted by hybrid
    I just wrote to Five and they called me. Either call them, visit them (if its local) or write to them. Just don't leave it too late. Good luck :)
    yar, it also helps if you know someone who works there, my brothers friend did photography for bliss and got me in touch with the right people/gave them my cv and covering letter etc.
    alternativley ask your careers advisor at school, they'll know how to sort it all out for you