Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Picture threads *Please look*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
They are cool and it is nice to see what you all look like. But it's a pain in the arse to have to look for you all (Although I'm sure you're all worth the bother ;))

Wouldn't it be better to post a picture of yourself, copy and paste the Url into your sigs so that we can all see you easily without spending hours searching?

Thanks for your time :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    No

And do you mind explaining why you replied so rudely? I was only asking a simple civilised question.
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    And do you mind explaining why you replied so rudely? I was only asking a simple civilised question.

i think she was being sarcastic...... and my faceparty is in my sig :p
    Re: The Picture threads *Please look*
    They are cool and it is nice to see what you all look like. But it's a pain in the arse to have to look for you all (Although I'm sure you're all worth the bother ;))

Wouldn't it be better to post a picture of yourself, copy and paste the Url into your sigs so that we can all see you easily without spending hours searching?

If people want their pics in there sig they will put them there.

Some people either have them under the WWW button which is by "quote" or when you click the profile button it has a little face party bit.
    I don't want my pic in my sig. So there :p
    There you go :rolleyes:
    Mine is in my sig and that homepage button u can click on :D
    There is a pic link in my sig already so :p
    Re: The Picture threads *Please look*

but that would spoil the fun of certain people who like to post a gazillion crappy photos of themselves.
    There is now a Faceparty option in profiles ( I say now, because I don't know how long it has been there) so it needn't be under WWW or in your sig. And the vain people could have a different adress in each, and then everyone is happy. Of course, the Cam Whore threads might as well keep going.