Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wisdom Teeth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When do your wisdom teeth come through?

I'm just 18 now & there is no sign of them in the back of my mouth.

.:Crispy:.

Comments

• Options
    MINE ONLY CAME IN THIS YEAR AT THE AGE OF 24 but nearly 25 :crazyeyes :D
  • Options
    i have one and a half, and i'm nearly 23.

i think they started coming through last summer. still no sign of the bottom ones.
  • Options
    I started getting one, on the top left side, whilst I was 19 and fully grew in when shortly after my 20th birthday and then had to have it pulled at the end of April this year because it was getting too painful, so yeah.

Now I'm getting my other wisdom tooth, on the top right side, but it's not fully grown in yet, but having no signs or anything of the bottom ones growing in yet, but I just hope that they don't because they are a pain in the arse.:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Mine started coming through in my mid 20s, only 3 have shown so far and I had one of those taken out a couple of months ago...the other two are still growing through
  • Options
    I started to get one and I am only 17 however I amn't getting to keep them as there isn't enough room for them so they are getting taken out when I have my op.
  • Options
    my step-dad is 45 and hasn't had any yet....i'm 22 and don't either...fingers crossed :)
  • Options
    I got my first coming through when I was at school at the age of 16 caused me the most hassle had to have it filled by the time I was 20 and Pulled out when I was 30 not long after having my son I got a bad infection .
    My others Id got by the time I was 20 no problem with them although do remember it was painful while they where coming through .Get some Bonjela that helps a little .
  • Options
    some people dont have wisdom teeth at all and some peoples just dont come through. i had xrays at the beginning of the year to see if there was a problem and the dentist said this!
  • Options
    Erm, by bottom left one started coming through soon after my 18th birthday.

Now its pretty much there, but no sign of the other three, lol.

I haven't been to a dentist for four years, so I haven't got a clue whats in store with the other ones!
  • Options
    I got both my bottom wisdom teeth appearing now... at the age of 17. Havent been to the dentist for ages, mainly cos my last dentist scared the shit out of me... so have no idea whats in store... :/
  • Options
    I'm 18 and I've got all four of my wisdom teeth coming through at the moment, and they are pissing me off soooo much :mad: they hurt!! :(
  • Options
    although i'm only 16, my wisdom teeth keep sending me little shocks of immense pain to remind me that one day their gonna pop up and ruin my life :(