Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

In the village next to mine...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/3360385.stm

Oh dear god! There's very little information on it.. but I don't think anyone was hurt. It was quite a while ago but still no information... That's so close to where I live it's scary. Seriously... go out my house down the street to the main road.. follow that road for a wee bit to the next village and turn down the main road in that village and it was on that street! about 20 mins walk!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HOld on therwe a minute buddy, just hold on...

you would walk for 20 minutes??? :eek:
    Originally posted by my_name
    HOld on therwe a minute buddy, just hold on...

you would walk for 20 minutes??? :eek:

lol. Yeh that's at a leasurely 'village person' pace. Not like you city-goers who rush everywhere :p
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    lol. Yeh that's at a leasurely 'village person' pace. Not like you city-goers who rush everywhere :p

Wish I lived in a little village :( I hate living in Glasgow :( Im too much of a rustic
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Wish I lived in a little village :( I hate living in Glasgow :( Im too much of a rustic

We have a co-op, and a budgens :) and a papershop + the indian sell-everything-cheap shop.. god knows what they're known as. Movie shop. Chinese. Chippy. hair dressers. aint much we dont have. except the big shops which are only a £1.25 (return) 20 minute bus trip away. I love living in a village cos we have everything in a city without the hassle.

fuck i didnt know you were from Glasgow, thats the last time im gonna have a go at you. They are all hard barstewards from glasgow :nervous:
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    fuck i didnt know you were from Glasgow, thats the last time im gonna have a go at you. They are all hard barstewards from glasgow :nervous:

:lol: Fuck me Ness, you've only just noticed? :p:lol:

Nah don't worry, we're not all hard barstewards. You get the ned who thinks he's hard, but take away his Pitbull, Knuckleduster, Giro and Buckfast and he's nothing :p
    That's just the sort of stereotype people do. Just because Im from glasgow doesnt mean Im a hard bastard.

I'm not one of the neds btw. :p
    thats nowt, ive been in York for 3 months and so far theres been three murders, with two bodies being stashed on a roof opposite my uni(!) and one guy who was beat up and drowned on his way back to the uni on a night out :/

'York Welcomes Careful Students' :nervous:

i live in a village and its in glasgow, get that! its nice, ive lived here all but 11months of my life. we have plenty here and glasgow city centre is only 25 minutes on the train!
    Re: Re: In the village next to mine...
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    Please don't tell me you live that near to me :p

Deeeeb I've missed you! There was a thread made for you a while back I think. Heh how are you? :p And I live in Groby so not sure how close that is to you but *shrug* :)
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    i live in a village and its in glasgow, get that! its nice, ive lived here all but 11months of my life. we have plenty here and glasgow city centre is only 25 minutes on the train!

:eek: I didnt know there were villages in Glasgow :eek: Wheredya live?