Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

predictions for 2004

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so what do you think will happen (in the world, in your life, on thesite)?

what do you hope happens?

what will you be putting your money on?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hope I have a baby or at least start making one.

Think this will be a year of change for me.

Quiffs will be back!!
    I'm going to lose weight (Unless I have a baby!)
    I will be losing weight, as im giving up beer :crying: due my increasing beer belly.
    America will declare war on another bloody country.
    I will be getting very lonely, as the other half has interviews for drama schools in UK, and will be more than likely off to one in September, and im gonna miss her like crazy :crying:
    im going to be an aunty :D:D:D
    Probably at sometime I will fall out with my mates. At another I will do badly on my GCSEs. But start A-Levels anyway :p

Erm and some more personal stuff which is none of yer businesses
    I reckon...

- I will get a new, better job.
    - Pass my theory, then driving test and result in a fancy wee banger.
    - I'll be going to Stirling University..hopefully. :p
    - I will have better, more respectable mates, rather than the sods I have just now >:|
    - I will have a night on the ran dan with the fan dan Mr Bri-namite :)
    Hmm, the usual- lose a bit of weight then putting on more that I started with, upset a few friends, make up with friends again, alienate myself from the "popular" people at school by somehow offending them, get a girlfriend, have the relationship ruined by family and end up in A+E. GCSE mocks and coursework. yeay.

On thesite, hmm. I guess someone who has been here for quite a long time like Skive or Kiezo will leave, Rolly/Shiny will get stoned and get seriously hurt or one of the mods will pack it all in and decide were are not worth the effort anymore.

And war, somewhere, over something stupid, but the blokes at military.com will be back to tell us how important it is to bomb France, something to do with human rights abuse etc.
    I am going to lose weight.
    Make more friends.
    Offend new friends and fall out
    Pile on weight again

Take my SG's

Pass them (hopefully)

Start 5th year (with a bursary! Yay money! £££!!!)

ETA: Hopefully my granny will get better from cancer
    I hopefully won't be single for the 20th year of my life...

I'll hopefully be off to uni...

I won't have the same job I do now...
    Originally posted by 1983
    I will have a night on the ran dan with the fan dan Mr Bri-namite :)

You betcha, madam :thumb:

I think this next year will have it's ups and downs, like this year really.

On here, you still wont get people respecting other people's opinions, you'll still get fucking annoying shits, me and Becky will still argue and make up and argue and make up :p, Bennie will disappear, Lil Laura will come out as a woman, Char_Baby will still go to about zero Rangers games and Mist will eventually cop off with someone on here :p

Happy New Year :)
    Right..around this time last year I predicted that the summer of 2003 would be one of the warmest ever with temps over 25ºC every day (June, August). I also said that it would be very hot in August with temperatures in the mid-high 30s/ low 40s (35ºC, July,August; 38ºC, August):cool:

Hmmm... so the summer of 2004 will be better than the summer of 2003 with a very dry period from mid-Feb to early October. The summer will be warm with temps around or over 28ºC. And the hottest ever temperature in the UK will be recorded at Heathrow airport at 43ºC.

In other news....Bush will lose the election in America.

The space shuttle will resume operations.
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    ...Lil Laura will come out as a woman...

:confused:
    I will fail my degree due to MarioKart addiction and probs end up in the gutter somewhere.

ho hum :rolleyes:
    hhhmm my predictions are as follows :

World : We will have the coldest January/February ever. It is going to be really bad and we will probably have bread rationing again :D

My Life: I hopefully will take Becks on an aeroplane for her 1st ever time. It is something she has been harping on about for some time. I will hopefully be more patient as sometimes I can be stroppy. I may decide to pick a date and quit smoking, I know I should financially but as yet am not in that particular frame of mind for packing in.

The Site : Id hope to see a lot more of the old posters who for one reason or another dont post as often now. I think Mr Roll will continue to be as barmy as ever and he will never change :D
    Id like to think that people can change, like sometimes I 'think' so and so is really annoying and in the real world we just would not get on but then later down the track i have realised that they just came across to me in a different way. I basically have mis-understood what they said and automatically thought they were having a go at me, when in reality they werent. God did that make sense ? its hard for me to be serious and use my words in the right way, so really all im saying is that sometimes it can help just to give someone the benefit of doubt and let bygones be bygones then get to know the real person and dont just say thats it im having nothing to do with them.
    Id like to think that The Site will continue to give good advice, be a place for fun, be a place where you can come when your down and know someone somewhere will reply to you, even if its only to say hello.
    I still like to see the odd bit of banter like, cos sometimes some of your comments make me pee myself laughing so please do keep that up :D

And id like to say thank you to the Mods cos without you then this place wouldnt be here :) (and no im not pissed) ;)
    sniper seems to eb the only one caring about whats going on with the world instead of just his own life...and then thats only the fecking wether rofl (and the obviouse bush thing)

hmmm, 2004...i have a sneaky feeling something will be cured...i really hope its cancer...

there will be a major tragedy

i think the world will start to realise the lack of education, and the major problem we have with it

i think there will be some sort of resignation/overthrow of power within a rather powerful country due to the fact that they can find no weapons in iraq, if not, there will probably be another war, a civilion one.

as for personal life, i have my hopes then i have what i think will happen, ill spare you from my hopes

ill get a girlfriend, and probably lose her after 6 months.

ill pass my college course by a hairs width

ill try but fail to sort my body/heart out

ill be told i have one and a half years left.

now then, on thesite?

people will leave due to un needed bitching

i think it may quieten down due to the fact that apparently im not allowed to post anything thats remotly anything like something thats ever bin posted before, therefore people will run out of ideas or get bitched at alot more

you will get more n00bs coming in and causing havock

you will get some people who are new to the board and set your ass streight (which does need to be done for some of you)

basically probably the same thing that happend last year, cept for one thing

hopfully byny will be bringing us a new arrival :)
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i will get a boyfriend :yes: maybe even one of you lucky men :p
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    i will get a boyfriend :yes: maybe even one of you lucky men :p

lucky?

:cool:
    Originally posted by Bennie
    lucky?

:yeees:

cock.
    lucky?

Much luckier than you, I'm thinking..
    Originally posted by littlemissy

cock.

:heart::love: :flirt: :blush:
    :heart::love: :flirt: :blush:

again ...

cock.

(its not you)
    loving the avatar...

:naughty: :rolleyes:
    loving the avatar...

:naughty: :rolleyes:

mine?? erm ... do i need to say stuff again?? do you not get what i am saying??

stop. being. a. cock. :rolleyes:
    im being a cock by telling you i like your avatar?
    im being a cock by telling you i like your avatar?

yes, i suppose that is what i am telling you :|

oh well, the truth is sometimes harsh.

edited to say that that was possibly a bit harsh but you did annoy me with your earlier posts in this thread so yeah ... i personally think you are a cock
    <- confused