Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Well who is and who isnt ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm going to a bar in Bournemouth with about 10 men :D

The girls are all boring and staying in with their fellas so I get the blokes all to myself ;)
  • Options
    Eating dinner at home (if I can be assed to make some, that is) and then going to centre with a friend.

Hmm, change of plans. My friend just called and told me that I am invited to a new years do with her class. And it's like 5 minutes away from me. Only strangers, and it's perfect!
    ARGH! Now I actually have to make an effort to look nice.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    God yeah.

I'm on Cashline tomorrow at the bingo, so I'll be calling out the numbers to a load of pissed old women who'll probably be dead this time next year :thumb:

:lol:
  • Options
    Not impressed.

My parents have decided at the last minute that they don't want to go out, and that means I can't get a lift to the party I was going to. Which means I'm on here with you guys ( well, whoever IS here, which is very few people :() because I'm sure as hell not watching TV with them :mad: *grumbles*
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Not impressed.

My parents have decided at the last minute that they don't want to go out, and that means I can't get a lift to the party I was going to. Which means I'm on here with you guys ( well, whoever IS here, which is very few people :() because I'm sure as hell not watching TV with them :mad: *grumbles*

Ha Ha. Well, well, well. Look who's come crawling back. Well have a blast Im sure.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Ha Ha. Well, well, well. Look who's come crawling back. Well have a blast Im sure.

Well, in my defence, I didn't choose to be home, I just have anti-social parents who are willing to drag me to places where I have no one to talk to as they are all over 40s, but when want to go to a place where they know 2 of the families going, but they don't know the hosts, I'm asking too much.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith

The girls are all boring and staying in with their fellas so I get the blokes all to myself ;) [/B]

Some girls have all the luck ;)