Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New years resolutions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Someone was talking to me on MSN and got me thinking about this. So what are yours? I haven't made any yet - because normally I fail and this year I don't want to fail. Hey that could be my new years resolution couldn't it?

And sorry if this is already done I'm confused.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: New years resolutions
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Hey that could be my new years resolution couldn't it?

No. Yours could be not to make threads that have been done a million times in the last week :p
    Re: Re: New years resolutions
    Originally posted by Faith
    No. Yours could be not to make threads that have been done a million times in the last week :p

Sorry
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    And sorry if this is already done I'm confused.

Like I said I'm confused. And I haven't seen any new years resolutions threads :confused:
    Mine would probably be to cut back on my smoking(ciggies) and to be less annoying.:lol:
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    Mine would probably be to cut back on my smoking(ciggies) and to be less annoying.:lol:

*shudders* coffin nails heh my dad can't give up. He might not have that long left now.. wheras if he'd given up and not started again he might have 10+ years left? :confused:
    My new years resolution will be 1024x768:p