Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

feeling sick morning and night.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok title says it, ive been feeling queasy morning and night for a week or two at one point it was all through the day, any ideas what it could be except pregnancy? anyone had this. i have been stressed and it could just be anxiety.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You could just have a bit of an upset stomach? Any loss in appetite? However, could you be pregnant? You might want to get a test done. But morning sickness normally occurs mainly in the morning.
    PERHAPS YOU ARE JUST SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW BABY NEPHEW OR NEICE THAT YOUR BODY IS A BIT TOPSY TURVY?

Woops - caps...didn't mean to shout
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    You could just have a bit of an upset stomach? Any loss in appetite? However, could you be pregnant? You might want to get a test done. But morning sickness normally occurs mainly in the morning.

yeah i have had loss of appetite and its just coming bak after about two weeks. just before xmas i had a bit of upset and i was really stressed out and crying all the time and my stomach was in knots 24/7 so im thinking its down to that.
    im on the pill so hopefully im not pregnant. i dont think so!
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    But morning sickness normally occurs mainly in the morning.

morning sickness can happen at any time of the day.

the reason a lot of women get it in the morning is because it's aggravated by hunger, and that's the time you're most likely to be hungry.

you might be pregnant - it's worth doing a test.

but it could very well be down to anxiety/stress. i have an anxiety problem, and i feel sick every day.
    Originally posted by byny
    PERHAPS YOU ARE JUST SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW BABY NEPHEW OR NEICE THAT YOUR BODY IS A BIT TOPSY TURVY?

Woops - caps...didn't mean to shout

:lol: you saw that then. i guess it could be that. i think its just a mix of everything thats been going on lately thats messing up my stomach. i do suffer from ibs but ive never really felt queasy with it but i guess it could be that.
    i guess im just hoping somone will say im defo not pregnant. im a panic merchant. i think im worrying about nothing.

The only way for you to know for sure that you aren't pregnant is to take a test, if you're worrying about it and prone to anxiety anyway, it will only aggravate your symptoms.

Take a test and rule it out. If you carry on feeling sick you should consult your GP or call nhs direct, as there could be other medical explanations.

If you are feeling anxious try and take some time out to relax, I'd recommend a lush lavender bath bomb and a long soak, take care of you

Susie :)

anxiety and stress factsheets

NHS Direct
    Advice and information on all health-related issues.
    Telephone: 0845 46 47
    thank you :)