Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My best mate... and his superbitch girlfriend.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What we need is some proper material on these boards... so here is my problem.

My mate has been going with this girl now for something like 8 months. She has changed him, and he is no longer a caring respectful person but thats irrelevant. Basically he worships her, which is similar to the worships of a satanist.

Anyway. She is under the impression that all of the guys want her, when really they all want to drown her. And I know for a fact that she likes this other guy and would cheat on my best mate with him.

I've got no intention of telling my mate this because he has changed too much for me to get any sense through to him. He also wouldn't believe me and it would just make me look worse (because she's under the impression that I'm trying to split them up and I can say with my hand on my art that I dont give a shit what they do).

Long story short, shes playing him for the fool but I dont care. So why do I post this? Because she tries to use me as a tool to tell him (feeling my cock in lectures etc).

The guy she wants says he wont go with her while shes with him because he's scared basically (my mates a big fucker). Everytime she tries to make it out like I want them to split up and tries to make me tell him by groping every guy in our lecture. But I dont give a shit, so its not working. I think this is getting abit repetitive now so question...

Am I doing the right thing? What would you do in my situation (if you can call it that)?

Please dont start saying I owe it to him to tell him. I tried to warn him about her before when something else happened which I wont go into. But point is he will never believe me and he is disrespectful so I dont feel like he deserves to be told.

Tom

Comments

• Options
    If you start getting involved all that will happen is that she will play you and your mate off against each other, and you will end up without a mate.

If shes trying to use you to dump him Id say stay well clear. Dont sit near her, dont talk to her, dont do anything to give the bitch a chance to use you. She will eventually get found out, and you will have to be there for your mate when that happens, but you really dont want to be right in the middle of it all when it goes tits-up. Because you will very probably damage your friendship.

Leave well alone.
  • Options
    Re: My best mate... and his superbitch girlfriend.
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Because she tries to use me as a tool to tell him (feeling my cock in lectures etc).

Everytime she tries to make it out like I want them to split up and tries to make me tell him by groping every guy in our lecture.

Is he on the same course as you? If so, why on earth has he not noticed all this......groping?! And how come you got close enough to her for her to grab your cock? Surely the other side of the room if you hate her as much as you say. Perhaps there is a double meaning in this.

Do you like her deep down perhaps?
  • Options
    Re: Re: My best mate... and his superbitch girlfriend.
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Is he on the same course as you? If so, why on earth has he not noticed all this......groping?! And how come you got close enough to her for her to grab your cock? Surely the other side of the room if you hate her as much as you say. Perhaps there is a double meaning in this.

Do you like her deep down perhaps?

lmao. An 'Interesting' theory to say the least. If I said in my post anything about hating her I probobly used the word too loosely, I was a good friend of hers before she was with my mate which explains why I'm trying to understand her rather than dragon kick her in the cheek.

He's not in the same course as me no, else all of the guys would of been dispatched. And I'm not close enough for her to grab my cock, she just did only I wasn't really bothered (dont confuse that with 'I liked it so much I didnt care' ;p.

And do I like her deep down? No. Not even slightly, and If I did I would say. I just dont like people who think they're the shit try and get away with alsorts like that.

Her mates aren't as loyal as she thinks, and because of this I know that she met one of the guys the other day while she told my mate she was working. Nothing gets past me Muhauhaaa.
  • Options
    Ah, the all-seeing eye. It seems when your mate sees sense ( and if movies have taught me anything, he will), then she will have no one to turn to. That's when she will pretend to be suicidal. But until then, I guess there is nothing you can do. I understand it is frustrating to just sit back and do nothing, but what can you do?