Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Office

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Aw its over :(

Yay for the end though!

Very good
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I really liked the bit where he told Chris to Fuck off
    i like the bit when hes in the office trying to get themto go pub so funny when noone says anything
    did anyone see 'office christmas parties'? i think it was an actual documentary on an office rather than a spoof but it was sooo like 'the office'. it was on last week and was hilarious. they have a website called www.u-fit.co.uk
    Originally posted by Gavman
    I really liked the bit where he told Chris to Fuck off

I loved that bit too! It was the way he called him Chris instead of "Finchy" that made it. I also liked the bit in the one on Boxing day where Brent was doing the blind date thing and got called a wanker - quality!

The ending was fantastic as well, really emphasised the depth that the show has.
    Originally posted by Gavman
    I really liked the bit where he told Chris to Fuck off [/QUOTE

Yeah - I thought it was really great that we got to sympathise with David brent for a change, and that he may have found someone who actually clicks with him rather than having to try and click with everyone else.

I think that was even better than Dawn and whatsisname getting together (Though I loved that too)

Yeah Lipsy - I saw the other thing...absolutely tragic....specially when he gave her the bucket and mop and then she had a go at him about not giving the slips to the kareoke guy...pure genius, couldn't make it up!!