Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

guilty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my parents were shopping in town today and they saw my ex who i went out with for over a year. my dad went to say hello and he was like "is natalie with you?" and sounded really excited about it. but i wasnt so he chatted with my mum for a bit. (yes natalie is me)
he said that he misses me really bad and thats why he left the country and went travelling when i broke up with him. he also said that he was seeing another girl for a month but he wasn't really interested and it didn't work out.
then he said he missed me again and mum said he had tears in his eyes.

god i feel so guilty and horrible :( i really hurt him when we broke up. he was in love with me and wanted to eventually get married. he cried so much and actually threw up.

i don't really know why i'm writing this, i just needed to write it down coz it helps me. we had a messy split up where i broke up with him and then we got back together and then broke up again. it eventually ended in about june i think?
i just really hoped he'd be ok by now and moving on :(

Comments

• Options
    Re: guilty
    Originally posted by lipsy
    and actually threw up.

Now that's commitment for you. :crazyeyes

You didn't mention your feelings. I mean, do you want to get back with him or would you rather leave it in the past?

Regardless of how emotional he sounded, if you don't wanna go back up that alley you can't let him force you emotionally.
  • Options
    :eek2:

that's really spooky.

earlier today i saw my ex's mum in town, but avoided her so i wouldn't have to make awkward conversation. she didn't see me.

then later on he rang, just out of the blue. to 'chat' (read: try to make me jealous about all the girls who are after him).
  • Options
    i don't want to get back with him but i do still care about him. i feel like texting/phoning him to see how he is but i know i shouldn't and i won't. he needs time i realise. i just want him to be happy :(
    i feel a bit better about it today though.