Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Really high plain socks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I'm dressing up as a schoolgirl at some poing for christmas and I need some socks for it that come a bit past the knee, somewhere on the thigh-ish that are plain black or plain white.

Now, the problem is where do I get them from? :confused: Are there any sites on the net I can buy them from or certain shops? For some reason I can't find the kind I want ANYWHERE! Where oh where would they be? :(

Comments

• Options
    hehh, poing!
    i meant point. obv.
  • Options
    kiddies department of m&s i think they go up to like age 14-15 which are about a size 8-10 cos tights are mucho stretchy.
  • Options
    topshop, miss selfridge, new look and even places like tammy all do over the knee socks. most have them in plain black. white might be harder to find.

failing that you could try ebay, or just try hold-up stockings instead.
  • Options
    try Claire's Accessories.
  • Options
    Re: Really high plain socks
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Ok, I'm dressing up as a schoolgirl at some poing for christmas and I need some socks for it that come a bit past the knee, somewhere on the thigh-ish that are plain black or plain white.

Now, the problem is where do I get them from? :confused: Are there any sites on the net I can buy them from or certain shops? For some reason I can't find the kind I want ANYWHERE! Where oh where would they be? :(

Woah, spooky..I need some myself-Iv checked all the high street stores and markets near me but nowhere seems to have them. I'll check marks and sparks some time over the week though as well-didnt think to look there. :P Hmm loads of places do stripy or novelty ones but I havent come across ANY plain ones anywhere
  • Options
    I knoow, I've seen LOADS of stripey ones or really weird bright orange neon scary buggers but no plain ones. It's pissing me offff!!

Hmm, I never look on market stalls. I think I'm a snob. :confused: Or too lazy to do all that looking about. Oh the effort. :(