Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

none stop SEX!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So comon guys, how many of you can do it, and do it again, without stopping for a breather (okay we will give you 5 mins seen as some of you are getting old :rolleyes: )

and what about you girls? do you like it none stop untill your satisfied and then some?

i personally like to satisfy the women no matter how many times ive *done* (and i can :naughty: )

how many of you just roll over and think fook it i cba?

how many of you women want the man to stop before hes finished?

and yes i was bored, so i decided to start a nosey assed stupid thread, flamers, suck my balls :D

Comments

• Options
    if im in the mood, then im really up for it and wont stop till im satisfied, call me selfish but thats exactly what guys do
  • Options
    but what if the woman isnt satisfied? (or man in some cases :rolleyes: )
  • Options
    My ex used to just roll over and go to sleep as soon as he had come.......he used to carry on untill i couldnt take anymore but then he stopped doing that, he stopped going down on me...he started makeing it all abut him. and it just kinda lost its fun. Wouldnt stop me trying tho.....i just fort...maybe he'll be nice this time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    My ex used to just roll over and go to sleep as soon as he had come.......he used to carry on untill i couldnt take anymore but then he stopped doing that, he stopped going down on me...he started makeing it all abut him. and it just kinda lost its fun. Wouldnt stop me trying tho.....i just fort...maybe he'll be nice this time.

been there done that, the most irratating thing is when they fall asleep, its like 'HELLO? am i boring you?'
  • Options
    i heard that in men, a chemical is released when they've come which makes them go to sleep.

might not be true..was an ex who told me!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i heard that in men, a chemical is released when they've come which makes them go to sleep.

might not be true..was an ex who told me!

Good excuse :D

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    It's true!

it's not that we're bored, it's just that we're suddenly so tired it's hard to stay awake.

That said I almost always fight it and stay awake and give my partner a cuddle :)