Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

crimbo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what is everyone up to on christmas day im goin out gettin off my face as christmas means nothing to me so what are you all doing christmas day?

Comments

• Options
    Re: crimbo
    Originally posted by K.N.S
    what is everyone up to on christmas day im goin out gettin off my face as christmas means nothing to me so what are you all doing christmas day?
    why does it mean nowt to you? and are you getting off your face cos it means nothing to you? i'm easily confused tonight.
  • Options
    i aint got no family to celebrate it wid and gettin off my face means i aint got to think of things etc
  • Options
    Originally posted by K.N.S
    i aint got no family to celebrate it wid and gettin off my face means i aint got to think of things etc
    hard luck mate ...tough on people without family this time of year. i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself regartdless ...all the best KNS.
  • Options
    Wake..sex....presents....drinking..cooking..drinking..cooking..drinking..eating...drinking...visiting..presents...eating..drinking....sex.
  • Options
    you missed smoking snorting and dropping.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    you missed smoking snorting and dropping.
    Will not be doing that this Christmas day! Cigarettes but that's it!
  • Options
    Ill have my mum wake me up at 8 : oo (sigh) then open presents, have family all come over for the day, eat, drink, play the games that we have to play every year (ends up with lots of noise, music and embarassment as always) go to pick up some toot off the lovely dealer who's door is always open (even on xmas day)have my bf and friends over in the evening have some cocaine, drink more and be very nicely stoned before i whisk my fella off for some christmas ;)

hope you all have a great day, whatever you do.
  • Options
    I ate way too much and drank realatively heavily for 12 hours straight, man I felt ill.

None the less I got some good Hunter S Thompson books and Bonkers 9!!