Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Feel desperatly lonely.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Its xmas, didnt get any xmas presents, or any cards from any one. My parents are poor so its ok, i dont expect anything from them. But i feel so desperatly lonely. :(

I just want a girl to like me right now and be here to cuddle me, but they dont. They all tell me they are messed in the head or tell me they too busy working to see me or they'll see me soon or they dont know what they doing next week to tell me if they can see me.

It really upsets me, i just want to go out there find a girl that wants to spend a bit of time with me and be happy and feel wanted. None of my friends bother with me or even like me anymore for one crap reason or another.

I feel utterly low, ive got no confidance anymore, feel im ugly and no one likes me, all i want is ONE single girl to like me. All they have to do is see me and cuddle me. But no one seems to want to or have time for me. I feel so alone that i want to cry every day :'(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Feel desperatly lonely.
    Originally posted by Lynx

I just want a girl to like me right now

i just want to go out there find a girl

feel im ugly and no one likes me

all i want is ONE single girl to like me.

theres your problems.

you can't go out looking for it, wanting it. and if you have no confidence its not going to help.

and just to kick you while your down i can't think of many solutions.....
    other than believing in the truth that it will happen one day :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Christmas is supposedly the time for friends and family and great merriment, and all the advertising and all the bullshit hype means that if you arent with your mates and your perfect nuclear family then somehow Christmas isnt proper. Its no wonder that the Samaritans have to put on extra staff dfuring the Christmas holidays, its one of the worst times of the year for suicide.

Whats my point? That youre not alone, you arent the only one who is feeling lonely and you arent the only one who is sad at Christmas.

Whats the solution? There isnt an easy one, but you will never see anyone and you will never meet anyone if you sit in your room and cry rather than getting out into the world and being out in the world. You have to believe in yourself, most people dont find neediness and depression attractive, so you have to pretend that youre not needy and attractive, and stop being desperate. Love always finds you when you least expect it- my fiance came along just after I gave up hope. As is always the way.

Though if you are suffering problems with depression a visit to the doctor might not be such a bad idea hon.