Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Crisis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
ok the title is maybe a little dramatic but anyway. As i've posted on here before i've had quite a few problems with 6th form at my school and been deeply unhappy. now i'm faced with the problem of should i stay for A2 or should i go elsewhere? and i'm now doubting wanting to go to university which had always been something i wanted to do. im trying to work out whther the reason ive been unhappy is based to personal problems or not but i can make sense of it. Has anyone had experience with this kinda thing? problems with 6th form etc?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yar, had problems all the way through my "education". What ya got to do is work out what you could do instead....... I worked out out I might aswell just stay there doin A-levels b'cos couldnt really think of much else to do. No point in dropping out and doing nothing, might aswell see it through. it seems like hassel and really bad but it's not really.

Bopz

Merry Crimbo

P.S In around 30 days time you probably will have completed around 2/3 of an A-level, keep that in mind.
    You need to sit down and work out why you are unhappy, and whether or not leaving school to go to college would actually change anything.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    You need to sit down and work out why you are unhappy, and whether or not leaving school to go to college would actually change anything.

:yes:

sound advice there.