Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

legals and illegals?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why do so many many people think that what their doc prescribes them is safe in the long term and short term ...despite the proof and the history?
people worrying about mixing the two ...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Any drug that your doctor prescribes you, when used properly, SHOULD be on balance good for you in both the short and long term.

This of course does rely on your doctor knowing exactly what you need for the condiction you have, if you have one.

Myself for example, I get a prescription for Zopiclone for my insomnia. Now this drug isnt a benzo, but probably isnt doing me any favors the 2 times a week I do it. BUT that is balanced by the fact that I couldnt function without that sleep.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    On the day that Home Secretary, David Blunkett, announced his plans to effectively decriminalize the owning of a small amount of cannabis for your own use, is it time to make it completely legal? Should you be able to buy your cannabis in Boots without the checkout girl being prosecuted?
    Amsterdam69: Hey, man, cool! I would much rather buy my drugs from Boots. They are such a good High Street bellwether stock to hold in these troubled stock market conditions.

legalEagle453: So, I can own cannabis, but I can't buy it? Sounds half thought out to me - was Blunkett high when he thought this out? Change the law: I want to buy it in Boots at once!

WittyExcrement01: Is this an example of joint-up government?

LillOldLady10456: I asked my doctor if I could get cannabis to help with my multiple orgasms, and he said yes. I do hope that nice Dr Shipman is well in prison.

OsamabinLaddy421: Give me drugs, give me anything to make my life worth living! Eat the rich. Eat my shorts and my dog's shorts too.

SclorosisSuf5764: I grow my own cannabis and am concerned that I will have to run my ass off even faster now as I go from the greenhouse, where picking the leaves is now more illegal than ever, to my bedroom, where I puff all night openly flaunting the policeman who sometimes walks past outside.

CannabisPuff3: I would much rather simply go buy my cannabis in Boots the Chemists, rather than pay that underworld hoodlum down the Dog and Thistle who has a scar on his cock.