Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

coke.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have just got back from manchester and spent five mins locked in a loo with a freind of my sons who had a bag of cocaine ...go on i thought ...were having a bit of a pub party i'll snort a line.
he put a couple of lines on top of the toilet systern ...there you go he says ...as i bent down i noticed it was white powder ...dull white powder.
i'm not snorting that says i. err why man it's top coke i'm buzzing like fuck ...and i could see he was. but it was mostly amphetamine! he didn't want to believe me ...
jsut thought i'd tell you this little story in case some of you think your buying coke when in reality your buying billy!
coke is called snow ...why? because it sparkles ...just like crunchy new white snow that hasn't been disturbed. if it don't sparkle it aint coke!
i dipped my finger in it ...rubbed a bit on my gums ...should get the dentist effect of novacaine ...numbness. no numbness.
speed is what a tenner a gram? coke is forty ...someone is making a killing!

Comments

• Options
    there is a lot of speed cut with novacaine doing the rounds sold as coke.

caveat empor

or something
  • Options
    The problem is that a lot of 'coke' users dont actualy like coke, they'd rather have speed mixed with novocaine. Cocaine is a gentle high, a bit subtle, its quite different from the shocking uplift of speed.

But then I'm sure if you told these people just to buy speed insted they would say they dont want to touch that because its a dirty drug, go figure.