Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

helloo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
not really new, just havent used this for ages and have decided to come back and use all your knowlege and advice :p

Nothing really to say acctually, was going to try and make this interesting but now im writting it i havent got anything good to say so this will just dissapear into the midst of everyone elses shitty 'hi everyone im new' things.:rolleyes: Oh well...nothing else to say...

hi everyone

:wave:

nice to meet you all, im playboy, i hope well enjoy many meaningless conversations with each other :hyper: (had to put that face in just cos i like it)

Comments

• Options
    Well, hello there. Glad to see that you have joined thesite. Yes, it does get crazy here sometimes, but it usually calms down after a while.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here and if you ever need anything or such, please feel free to PM me and I will try to help you as best as I can.
  • Options
    :wave: x
  • Options
    Hello?!

Hi, I'm new and I thought I should say hello too before I enter into the strange new world of your message boards. So here I go:

"hello"

I'm 16, in year 11 and I'm very busy avoiding doing coursework and so on. I think it's best. Nothing interesting going on with me really, no new babies or anything, (congratulations to ilovemummy by the way!) but I am going to see the Coral on Thursday! Yay!

Bye all
    xxx
  • Options
    Re: Hello?!
    Originally posted by polkadotpenguin
    Hi, I'm new and I thought I should say hello too before I enter into the strange new world of your message boards. So here I go:

"hello"

I'm 16, in year 11 and I'm very busy avoiding doing coursework and so on. I think it's best. Nothing interesting going on with me really, no new babies or anything, (congratulations to ilovemummy by the way!) but I am going to see the Coral on Thursday! Yay!

Bye all
    xxx

Welcome.
    Though I have to warn you, The Coral are crap live. Ha ha, had the ugly keyboard player and leadsinger staring at me.
    They're not worth the money. Sorry.
  • Options
    Hellooo to you both :wave:

And to all you strangers again, long time no...speak :D
  • Options
    :wave: :wave:

2 wavey faces for playboy and polkadot penguin - welcome to the boards!
  • Options
    Oh no no no!!! The Coral can't be crap live!!! :banghead:
    Grr... hmm, too late though, the tickets have been paid for and so on. I could always take a really big portable stereo with some loud SClub 7 on it (or is it S Club 6, oh no, they've broken up...), then me and my friends can dance the hula in coconut bras and grass skirts whilst singing along. That'd liven things up. And if the rather slimey sounding lead singer stares at us, then i'll scoop out his eyeballs with my coconut shells. Hehe...
  • Options
    you stole my post evil polkadotpenguin
  • Options
    Now now, play nicely people!
    It was stolen, just hijacked! :D