Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

2-Ci and DMT

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys,

Has anyone out there had experience with these drugs ?

x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well first of all niether drugs are ones to be played with, if you only have a limited experiance with trips then I would suggest to be very careful, they are both very very dose sensitive.

I havent done 2C-i but I have done 2CB so I can comment a little, 2CB is, well its a cross between pills and LSD, but not really like either, it is quite trippy, but not that visual in the lower doses, more sensual and it doesnt have the massive empathy and love of MDMA. 2C-i is known to be more trippy but harder on the body and lacks to sensual feelings and depth of 2CB its chemical cousin. 2C-i at the moment is most likely to come in very small white pills with a i printed on them. These are sometimes called 'intelligence' and they contain 16mg.

DMT is one of the most powerful trips that you can do, up there with DOM, DOB, etc. It is very short lasting, probably only about 5-10mins for a small to medium dose and 15-20 for a higher one, but it can feel a lot lot longer than that.
    This is totaly different universe stuff, complete out of body trip. Well the phrase is, "load universe in cannon, aim at head and fire!"
    DMT is most likely to come as a light brown oily substance, this is an impure oil and this is because most of the cooks dont bother to purify it to a powder. However it can and should come as a white crystyline powder but I would be careful with a very white powder as it might be 5-meo-dmt, a drug 10x more powerful by mg dose.

I hope this helps, any other questions feel free to ask.
    That's really helpful stuff, thanks !

Are these drugs slowly becoming more available, or are they both still deep in the underground ? How difficult is it to get hold of them, and what are the current prices ?
    DMT is still certainly only really found underground, mainly because it cant be produced that cheaply and because of its strength. At cheap prices its still over 120 pounds a gram.

2C-i is becoming more popular and widely availabe, thus my calls for this site to have a information page on it. The going price for those pills that I described is between 5 and ten pounds each.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    DMT is still certainly only really found underground, mainly because it cant be produced that cheaply and because of its strength. At cheap prices its still over 120 pounds a gram.

My mates from college made some a couple of years back with a view to making money from dealing it. It wasn't that expensive to make - they had a few proplems getting it right however, and the majority of what they made was crap. It came as a redish brown tar like gak!

Even on the occasions they did get it right, nobody wanted to buy it becaue it's such a head fuck. I don't want to do it again - it rips your lungs and is really stronger than anything I'd consider pleasant.
    Weekender Offender 
    I'm just basing my price on the stuff I have come accross, as you say it is hard to get a proper result and because of this cooks can end up with lots of stuff they cant shift. The extraction is quite hard and getting the ingredients is getting harder to get.

I've only come accross it a few times, mostly in the oil, but once in a light brown powder, but then the bloke was telling me that he had fucked up about 6 extractions before actualy getting powder.
    I didnt even mention erowid and your in there like a shot, impressive.