Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Mad world

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
from the donnie darko soundtrack; watched the film for the first time a couple of months back, and fell in love with the song then, then heard it on the radio the other day!

make it xmas number one!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have not heard the Tears for Fear ( I apologise to all fans if I have spelt the name wrong), but I don't want to, in case it ruins the beauty that is the Gary Jules version.
    yeh, i tried to download the original out of curiosity, but i couldnt, and i dont want to now, because im in love!
    I downloaded the original and it's ok but Gary Jules transformed it. Worth hearing the original - it isn't bad - but the cover is much better and it's not often you can say that.
    I love tears for fears, but gary jules' version was better than the original.

although I'm getting sick of it. really, really bored. when I first got it last year (after watching donnie darko) I loved it to pieces, but it's being overplayed, especially on xfm.

familiarity breeds contempt, eh?
    badabing was just looking at your location, are you a mad Alan Partridge fan? You are? Jurassic park!
    Originally posted by dantheman
    badabing was just looking at your location, are you a mad Alan Partridge fan? You are? Jurassic park!

aha!
    back 'o' th' net my friend, back of the net :yes:
    "Ahh Sonja, I love you..in a way".
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    The best one is the Christmas Special, with the huge cracker and then him punching people with a turkey on his hand.
    I reckon every song from the Donnie Darko soundtrack is great, but the film is just so perfect. Plus, as sadistic as this sounds, I found it kinda funny too!
    stop rubbing your fanny on my leg!!!!!!!!!
    Lynn these are sex people!!!!!