Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The best way about asking someone to get down ere.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im going to ask someone who ive liked for a while to come down to my house only Im not sure whether to just say it or work it around a conversation. I wouldnt usually care as much but as eye said its someone ive liked for abit. Ladies, if someone was to ask you would you prefer it up and direct or in a conversation as if a suggestion? Thanks. Tom

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i would prefer if they asked straight out as people who hint on something in a conversation do my head in. A direct approach always works best with me:)
    Just ask them! Dont beat around the bush, just say to them, "Hi, do you fancy coming round mine one night?" or something to that effect.
    Thas the way itll go then. Thanks.

Tom
    did ya do it?
    lol No, Im more than pissed off. I aint seen her since I posted first ill see her towards the end of this week. Tis gona be well sweet :D

Tbh I expected alot of people to suggest an indirect approach. Dunno why, I think thats the way we do things anyway - by playing stupid games and shit. Has gotta stop

*Puts his foot down :D
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    did ya do it?

Shes with some guy. Im fucking devastated. (just thought id mention)
    Oh dude, I'm really sorry, I am sure that there are many girls around though. Take it easy!
    Thanks, its abit of a mindfuck, im still like really good mates with her anyway so for the time being i'll be fine... until I come back from seeing her tomorrow and then i'll be pissed off again but nevermind.

Really pisses me off, its the sort of thing you always give people advice for but when it happens to you it seems like no advice can do any good. I'll talk to her tomorrow.
    *cough* Steal her *cough* I mean lure her away from the guy ...... :rolleyes: :p
    :D We'll see how tomorrow goes :cool:
    Well, at least you asked her. Move on and ask another chick, I mean, female...
    [Trying hard not to make myself look like a bitch] I would usually just move on but I like her allot and I dont feel like I should yet. As I said I know for certain that she likes me, or did anyway :nervous:.
    Fair balls for asking to her face-

we'd all give that advise but the best of us would prob only do it maybe half the time!

Still better to have it answered for now,
    Dont go chasing her now- shes with someone youve signalled your interest- she'll come running bnack! they alwasy do!
    what happened to me once was i liked this girl, i asked her to her face, she said yeh, and that she liked me, and i was happy, then she stood me up, and acted all weird after that, saying she never said she liked me and things like that. lol fucking headcase of a girl.

anyway, poor luck mate. try and move on? trying to get your head around "well she did like me.." is just gonna fuck you up, you'll just keep thinking about it and in the end you'll have a headache the size of alaska and wondering why you bothered :p

but once again, poor luck mate
    i asked a lad once, i'd liked him ages.

he came :D

edited to say: okay, so he came but that doesn't mean to say it didn't go all pear shape :mad:
    She still likes me. She got a shock today when she tried to sly peek me and saw me just looking at her and waited for it. She always does it, and then she like opens he palm and puts her arm up to her waist as if its a test wave to see if I was looking at her and I always nod my head just slightly, then she laughs. Hm. It is all good - only works well from a distance though.

Thanks for all your advice.
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    what happened to me once was i liked this girl, i asked her to her face, she said yeh, and that she liked me, and i was happy, then she stood me up, and acted all weird after that, saying she never said she liked me and things like that. lol fucking headcase of a girl.

anyway, poor luck mate. try and move on? trying to get your head around "well she did like me.." is just gonna fuck you up, you'll just keep thinking about it and in the end you'll have a headache the size of alaska and wondering why you bothered :p

but once again, poor luck mate

i know exactly what you mean. Once, I said to this girl, 'Will you go out with me?' She said yeah, couldnt have been any more blatant. Then on the Monday when it got round school she denied saying anything of the sort. Some people. :rolleyes:
    <--- Happy. :D
    Originally posted by Chav
    <--- Happy. :D
    SPILL!!!

Every time I read this title I think you mean something else.

That was the effect I was hoping to achieve. God I'm good :D
    SPILL!!!

Well... :D

:D The guy she's with, he's a twat. And I was walking back from college and she was walking behind him and his mate. So when I gradually caught up with them as we were about to go seperate ways I walked by her and started playing with her hands and shit while he was about one front infront of us and he never knew.

I feel so proud. He's a prick. I wrote it in my lj I think. But anyway... chuffed.

Well... :D

:D The guy she's with, he's a twat. And I was walking back from college and she was walking behind him and his mate. So when I gradually caught up with them as we were about to go seperate ways I walked by her and started playing with her hands and shit while he was about one front infront of us and he never knew.

I feel so proud. He's a prick. I wrote it in my lj I think. But anyway... chuffed.
    and how did she respond?
    and how did she respond?

She smiled and played with my hands back... and looked nervous incase the twat guy saw so I stopped because it wasnt nice for her. Then she said bye and we hadn't been talking all the way down the road... dead giveaway :D
    She smiled and played with my hands back... and looked nervous incase the twat guy saw so I stopped because it wasnt nice for her. Then she said bye and we hadn't been talking all the way down the road... dead giveaway :D
    So have you spoken since? whats gona happen? tell me tell me!
    We havent spoken yet, its unlike that ill see her before Monday and I dont have her new number. Im in none of her lectures which is a bastard. I dont know whats going to happen at the minute, makes it more fun :D

I dont know where to go from here, any suggestions?
    We havent spoken yet, its unlike that ill see her before Monday and I dont have her new number. Im in none of her lectures which is a bastard. I dont know whats going to happen at the minute, makes it more fun :D

I dont know where to go from here, any suggestions?
    When you see her next chat to her, if shes with the twat just give a cheeky wink but dont get in her trouble, when shes on her own ask her what shes doing that evening or another time etc
    oooh im well excited for you!!! you must keep us informed :D
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    When you see her next chat to her, if shes with the twat just give a cheeky wink but dont get in her trouble, when shes on her own ask her what shes doing that evening or another time etc
    oooh im well excited for you!!! you must keep us informed :D

Sounds like you talk from experience. :D
    Sounds like you talk from experience. :D
    mmm......maybe! ;)
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    SPILL!!!

Ha .. ha ... I was thinking the same thing

I think the longer you wait to ask someone out the harder it will become

So like Nike say

Just Do It!!