Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

*wonders*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just wondered what you thought...

Is it wrong to think you love someone you dont know ??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Em one word, yes, because you need to know someone before you can actually love them.
    How can it be wrong if its something you feel? If its not something youve bought on yourself how can it be wrong?

Get to know the person and youll probobly change your opinion because from a distance anyone can seem lovable.

I gotta lay off the drink. Hope that helped. Tom
    its not 'wrong' to think you love someone you don't know. but it's not actually real love im afraid. if you don't really know someone then you build a lovely picture of them in your mind. once you get to know someone, their faults, their past, their life etc. well..then thats love.
    I think the word you are looking for is LUST not LOVE.
    Im getting a feeling that few people on here believe in love at first sight?
    Oh I wonder who that could be *looks at Rachie007*.

Gosh, you lot are so predictable.

And I'd say it's impossible to love someone you don't know. But different people have different perceptions of love.
    This is all down to your definition of love.

For some it is, wrong for some it's right and you will never get everyone agreeing.
    It's not wrong, but I don't think it can be real love at all if you don't know the person; it can be a strong feeling of desire and even affection or admiration, but until you know someone well you can't really love them.

In my humble opinion. :)
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    It's not wrong, but I don't think it can be real love at all if you don't know the person; it can be a strong feeling of desire and even affection or admiration, but until you know someone well you can't really love them.

In my humble opinion. :)

I agree :yes:
    Originally posted by perfect***day

totally agree.

i think in cases where people say they loved someone from the minute they saw them, what they actually felt was lust, and a lot of hope, and as they got to know the person, they fell in love with them.
    I think that love is up to each and every person's individual definition. One person may say they just fancy someone - which is actually more than another person would feel for someone they'd say they loved. I beleive you can get funny vibes from someone you don't know - I've got them :blush: and it really does make me want to talk to this person, and know everything about them. Whether it's love, I wouldn't say it is because... I'm not sure. And when it's love you're sure - you know you love them and theres no debate. That's my opinion anyway.
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Oh I wonder who that could be *looks at Rachie007*.

Gosh, you lot are so predictable.

OOoooook Z0ma where the heck did that come from And what do you mean by this remark ??

This was just ment as a question simple as that, if i wanted to give a reason, and btw their isnt a reason, but i f i was to give a reason for asking this it would be because of this girl i like who works in the shop near mine....
    i agree totally with what perfect***day said :yes: x
    Sounds like you have a bit of a crush. A bit of lust, and a bit of infatuation. But not love.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    its just a question

it wasnt about anyone and it wasnt about me ( directly ) ;)

Question asked. . . . . Question answered. . .
    Re: *wonders*
    Originally posted by ®
    I just wondered what you thought...

Is it wrong to think you love someone you dont know ??

To Quote my own post!

As it says "I just wondered" Thats all i wasnt saying im in love with someone i dont know, however i do believe myself that it is possible for it to happen. I just wanted to know your opinions on this subject, yet it sounds like some of you think i have fallen for someone who i dont know, which as ive said i havent lol.

:)
    Originally posted by ®
    OOoooook Z0ma where the heck did that come from And what do you mean by this remark ??

No 'fence intended, just saw your shameless flirting in Introduce Yourself and put 2 and 2 together. And evidently came up with 7.

And to Agent 004, my apologies. :p