Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mad world

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
from the donnie darko soundtrack; watched the film for the first time a couple of months back, and fell in love with the song then, then heard it on the radio the other day!

make it xmas number one!!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have not heard the Tears for Fear ( I apologise to all fans if I have spelt the name wrong), but I don't want to, in case it ruins the beauty that is the Gary Jules version.
    yeh, i tried to download the original out of curiosity, but i couldnt, and i dont want to now, because im in love!
    I downloaded the original and it's ok but Gary Jules transformed it. Worth hearing the original - it isn't bad - but the cover is much better and it's not often you can say that.
    I love tears for fears, but gary jules' version was better than the original.

although I'm getting sick of it. really, really bored. when I first got it last year (after watching donnie darko) I loved it to pieces, but it's being overplayed, especially on xfm.

familiarity breeds contempt, eh?
    badabing was just looking at your location, are you a mad Alan Partridge fan? You are? Jurassic park!
    Originally posted by dantheman
    badabing was just looking at your location, are you a mad Alan Partridge fan? You are? Jurassic park!

aha!
    back 'o' th' net my friend, back of the net :yes:
    "Ahh Sonja, I love you..in a way".
    :lol::lol::lol:
    The best one is the Christmas Special, with the huge cracker and then him punching people with a turkey on his hand.
    I reckon every song from the Donnie Darko soundtrack is great, but the film is just so perfect. Plus, as sadistic as this sounds, I found it kinda funny too!
    stop rubbing your fanny on my leg!!!!!!!!!
    Lynn these are sex people!!!!!