Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

couple of acid(Lsd) questions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
1. Ok im gonna be getting a couple of tabs for my GF when i nxt go clubbing. What i need to know is how long does a tab last, does it need to be kept in any special conditions. I dont want to ruin the tab before it gets to her.

2. Ive had a couple of run ins with sid, some funny shit. What are your experiences of acid.

For instance last time i went raving one of my experiences was distance perception. I would walk onto the dancefloor and the DJ box/stage would seem well close - like 3 meters - but when i started walking it got further and further and seemed to go on for ever - this was pretty cool. Also i rember looking from one room to another and the dj seemed to be about 200 meters away when it must have been only 20 meters away.

But saying that ive had weird/bad experiences. i.e. i was at bagleys enjoying myself and then i went outside looked at the city and started crying - thoughts of how ive never seen my dad and shit - weird as i never have these thoughts usually and that was just completly random.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LSD can last up to 12 hours. Personally I wouldn't do it in a club unless you are quite experienced with it, a full on LSD trip can be a major headfuck.
    LSD will degrade quickly if you dont handle it right, ie; its warm in a hot club. If you are buying it before hand it needs to be kept in the fridge in the dark. Oh and yes it can last up to 14 hours, but it depends slightly on the dose, small to medium ones will last about 8-10 and strong ones 10-14, plus there may well be some time after that when you cant sleep. Unless you really know what you are doing mixing acid with anything else can be unwise as you can easily end up on a comedown while the acid is still in full strength.

I'd aggree with Blagsta, acid isnt something to be done in a club, at least not in high doses, I've done half tabs before and that was alright but anything above that and I just cant deal with people at all. I would personally think that bagleys is one of the worst places anyone could do acid, the security there gave me The Fear the whole night anyway.

If you havent done this type of acid before then be very careful, the dose held on a tab can vary wildly from complete bunk to 200-250+mcg. If you trust your dealer at all then try and ask how many he/she would use and then you can get an idea as to how strong they are.
    What's a full acid trip like? I know a few lads that have done it but I don't think it was a proper full one. I read some where that a couple of dudes watched a cricket match that wasn't really happening. That's well messed up. One of the other said that he could put his hand into a picture and pull the colours out and twist them around n stuff.....
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    LSD will degrade quickly if you dont handle it right, ie; its warm in a hot club. If you are buying it before hand it needs to be kept in the fridge in the dark. Oh and yes it can last up to 14 hours, but it depends slightly on the dose, small to medium ones will last about 8-10 and strong ones 10-14, plus there may well be some time after that when you cant sleep. Unless you really know what you are doing mixing acid with anything else can be unwise as you can easily end up on a comedown while the acid is still in full strength.

Hmm crap, i can only get this stuff when im out clubbing, i dont see the guy otherwise. I just wanted to save some tabs for me and her for a rainy day :)

Oh and about taking it in clubs - ive taken acid in clubs 6-7 times now and ive never had anything thats completly messed me up. Maybe its a case of too smaller dose or possibly im pyscologically strong :chin:
    Originally posted by Londonboy
    ive never had anything thats completly messed me up.

You haven't done enough. :p
    Originally posted by Londonboy
    . Maybe its a case of too smaller dose or possibly im pyscologically strong :chin:
    we'll go with the to small a dose then.