Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to try pills next week but i dunno what happens a couple of my mates said there phat but my best mates r really against all class a's but they smoke puff can u help me plz?:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There was a post by Shogun (I think) a while ago about this very topic, do a quick search and see what you come up with. If you've got any questions after that then feel free. I think it was about describing the feeling of pills.

Oh and welcome to thesite. We are normally good about answering questions, but well some come up quite a bit.
    thanks yeah i read it i wanna do pills i've done a bit of base is it the same? And do any of ur mates go mad at u 4 doin drugs ?:crazyeyes
    Originally posted by K.N.S
    And do any of ur mates go mad at u 4 doin drugs ?:crazyeyes
    no ...only for using text talk on here.
    oh ok. cos my mates hate all class a drugs and go mad at my other mates when they've done base and they'll go completly mad at me 4 it have u got any advice?
    If they are concerned about you then I guess thats a good thing, but if they are simply judging you for no proper reason then I would suggest they are just simple minded.

And please dont use text speak, its very irritating.
    Originally posted by K.N.S
    oh ok. cos my mates hate all class a drugs and go mad at my other mates when they've done base and they'll go completly mad at me 4 it have u got any advice?

i have plenty of friends who are against me using class a drugs, and for that reason we have slightly drifted apart due to having different social habits. They only are against it because they care for you. Dont go mad at them back, respect them but dont hide doing class a from them. Because u may rely on them one day.
    go for it, get your pills from someone you know well and have a look at them on www.pillreports.com before you drop them, take half and see how it goes. you will probably want to take the other half a hour or so later, god bless MDMA it is truly amazing imo
    I wouldnt rely on pill reports what so ever!!!

Ive looked on it loads, and compared the pills i have taken to what others have said. Never agreed with a single thing. The only thing you can rely on is testing.
    The only thing you can really rely on is proper lab testing but that is really rare. I've only ever had one pill that was properly lab tested in all the time I've been doing them.

The colour changing E-Z testers give you an IDEA of whats in your pill but only that really. Chromographic testing tells you all the chemicals which are in the pill but not the amounts but they are expencive and hard to do.