Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How many of you exercise your PC muscle?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Mainly aimed at the guys but girls also, how often do you exercise your PC muscle, what methods do you use.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I do. Ideally I'd do about 20 squeezes, 3 times a day. But I usually do about 30 a day on average. I just do them when I remember. I just give a good hard squeeze, and hold it for about 5 seconds each time before releasing.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    HOLIE FUCK! I did one and it gave me cramp there. FUCKSAKE!!! hurts like a bitch. Cant keep still now
    why do you need to do them?
    does anyone know some exercies i can do to loosen my pussy i seem to always be too tight
    Originally posted by Chav
    HOLIE FUCK! I did one and it gave me cramp there. FUCKSAKE!!! hurts like a bitch. Cant keep still now
    Umm, I think you may have been doing something wrong. It's not meant to hurt... is it?! :confused:

Unless you're really very weak and also incontinent... :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Umm, I think you may have been doing something wrong. It's not meant to hurt... is it?! :confused:

Unless you're really very weak and also incontinent... :rolleyes:

Me? Weak and incontinent? I think not! :p

Thinks it just happened as it happens to any other muscle if its been resting and then is strained on.
    i believe in a past thread we learned that excersising your pc muscle can lengthen the orgasm and possibly even hold the sperm down, have the orgasm and have another after this (however I haven't done this)

but it does lengthen the orgasm ;)
    im confused, what are these exercises for and whats the pc muscle
    The muscle that you use to stop peeing? That's your PC muscle (the pubococcygeus muscle). It controls your bladder flow, but you can also use it to improve pussy strength and male endurance by exercising it (this is just squeezing it like you're stopping a pee). When you're having sex and you squeeze your PC muscle it can improve your erection, stop or prevent ejaculation and if you're a woman it can make you feel tighter. Many women who have had kids do these exercise.
    edit
    When i remember i'm meant to, although that is very rare.