Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hawaian Baby Woodrose

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My mate had 8 of them, had some weird hallucinations, I had the same, I puked, and apart from acting as if I was pissed, nothing happened.

Is it because I puked it?:(

Comments

• Options
    How did you prepare them? HBW seeds can make you very ill if you arn't careful, there's a few methods of reducing nausea. Erowid will have a few methods of preparing if you look about in the HBW vault.

Also, I think HBW can affect people different, like some are more dose sensitive than others, so just try again if you want to, taking more time over the preparing.
  • Options
    I scraped off the "hairy" side, then I put 8 of them in my mouth, chew them, and after 15mins I swalloed them. I am not sure I want to try right now, I want to leave some time so my stomack gets better, its fine now, but I dont want to be sick 2 days in a row.

Cheers! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by pyro
    I scraped off the "hairy" side, then I put 8 of them in my mouth, chew them, and after 15mins I swalloed them. I am not sure I want to try right now, I want to leave some time so my stomack gets better, its fine now, but I dont want to be sick 2 days in a row.

Cheers! :)

If I was you, next time you decide to take them, I'd crush up the seeds finely and put it into a glass of water, and leave for a few hours giving time for the water-soluble chemicals to dissolve. Then filter out the seed matter and drink the water. Eat the seed matter if you wish however I'm fairly sure that the main active ingredient, LSA is water soluble so I doubt this will do very much, and also others argue that the remaining non water-soluble chemicals in the seed material are the ones that cause the nausea and stomach cramps, etc.

Also, take some dramamine just before you take your dose, this can greatly help with the nausea.

Good luck.

Oh and also like you said, make sure you do scrape of the fuzzy outer coat because this is widely regarded to cause a lot of nausea.
  • Options
    dramamine- what exactly is this?

Recently i've come into contact with some Hawaian Baby Woodrose seeds, 5 of them for £2.50, is 5 a reasonable dose?

They are very very small though...bit hard to work with.
  • Options
    Everything I have heard about LSA suggests to me that they are really not worth bothering with. Its a poor version with too many side effects to make the some what medocre trip worth while. However some disagree.

If you are going to crush the seeds and let them sit in water, I wouldnt use tap water, make sure you get some de-ionised water from either the supermarket or a hardware shop. Or better still some distilled water although this is a bit of a git to get.

This is because of the water treatment chemicals used in tap water. These may well distroy any active chemical within the seeds same as when you are making liquid LSD.
  • Options
    Dramamine is an anti-histamine motion sickness remedy, it can be found as the active ingredient in most common motion sickness tablets. There may be other active ingredients I'm not sure, never had them.

Dramamine in itself is said to cause hallucinations if you take enough of it, but I think from what I've heard it's one of those drugs you don't really want to fuck with (more delerium than a nice trip - like datura in a sense).

As for the HBW seeds, they're not tiny, I think you should get roughly 8 to the gram, not sure on this though, but they are fairly big as seeds go.

argyreia_nervosa_seeds3.jpg

And yes, 5 seeds should be a good starting dose, they're normally taken from about 3-10, don't underestimate them. And where exactly did you get the seeds from? If it was from a normal nursery then you should be aware that they will have some form of pesticide or whatnot in them, and more than likely you will get sick (in this case, scraping the fuzzy coat off and taking dramamine is a near necessity)

Argyreia Nervosa (HBW) Vault

Dimenhydrinate (Dramamine) Vault
  • Options
    I haven't got them yet but they are avaible in a head shop close to me, 5 for £2.50.

They did seem small but they are only seeds of course.