Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cold

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
im so very cold today. i am sitting in the library freezing my ass off trying to find stuff on the internet for placement and i cant concentrate. why are libraries always so damn cold :mad:

howz everyone today? anyone got any exciting plans for their sunday? :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im cold today, but thats because im in a dressing gown in my conservatory suffering from an imense hangover trying to get some peace and quiet! thankfully im alone today, so thats nice :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    im cold today, but thats because im in a dressing gown in my conservatory suffering from an imense hangover trying to get some peace and quiet! thankfully im alone today, so thats nice :)

i should be suffering from an immense hangover due to the amount i drank last night. strange :p

put some clothes on you silly woman. no wonder you're cold :D:p
  • Options
    :lol: my stomahc is not letting me move; not even to go to the loo!
  • Options
    :lol: my stomahc is not letting me move; not even to go to the loo!

never a good sign im afraid, kat :lol::p
  • Options
    I'm freezing to but that is coz I love in an old house and the only heating we have is a coal fire which heats up the heaters in the house.
  • Options
    ok ok you bullied me into it; i've put some clothes on! but not any make-up and my hair's still a mess - that can all wait :p
  • Options
    ok ok you bullied me into it; i've put some clothes on! but not any make-up and my hair's still a mess - that can all wait :p

glad to hear it :) lol. i dont have any make up on ... cant apply the stuff so i end up looking even worse. no-one will see ya but at least you have a nice jumper on now to keep you cold :p

lil miss ... i love coal fires. i miss the one i have at home. its just so noce and a different sort of warmth (if that makes sense) :)
  • Options
    Re: cold
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    why are libraries always so damn cold :mad:

ooh. i know the answer to this.

it's because they overcompensate for the heating effect of having a lot of computers in one place. computers + heat = bad.

:)
  • Options
    Re: Re: cold
    Originally posted by kaffrin

it's because they overcompensate for the heating effect of having a lot of computers in one place. computers + heat = bad.

really?? i did not know that. tis quite interesting :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: cold
    Originally posted by kaffrin

:yes: