Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

No more bubbles

Today bubbles the budgie died:(
And with all the stuff that we are havein to move from my late aunties house to our shed its just the last straw.
Im sitting here wth tears running down my face over a fecking budgie that i kept on threatening to put in a stu.
He was fine yesterday, maybe if i hadnt been so mean to him he may still be alive......he was so sweet, i was the only one he would let near him....i miss bubbles!
We named him bubbles cos he squeked.
He was a blue lil rat with wings. but i loved him.

*wants bubbles back*
:crying:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: No more bubbles
    Originally posted by Zella
    Today bubbles the budgie died:(
    And with all the stuff that we are havein to move from my late aunties house to our shed its just the last straw.
    Im sitting here wth tears running down my face over a fecking budgie that i kept on threatening to put in a stu.
    He was fine yesterday, maybe if i hadnt been so mean to him he may still be alive......he was so sweet, i was the only one he would let near him....i miss bubbles!
    We named him bubbles cos he squeked.
    He was a blue lil rat with wings. but i loved him.

*wants bubbles back*
    :crying:

*huggles* he probably wouldve died if you were nice to him. dont kick yourself over it *more hugles*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you could still go for the stew ...
    It wouldnt be as fun now.....The daft thing did the oven timer!
    Oh my god ive just remembered! a few nights ago i had a dream that i stamped on it! oh my god it was my fault! my subconchious(sp) killed my budgie!!!
    aww dont be too sad. its always sad when a pet dies. i had a gerbil and he stayed in my room but i never ever picked him up cos i was too scared. i only had him a few months and he took ill and had to get put to sleep. i cried so much and i barely went near him!
    you will be ok. dont feel guilty, wasnt your fault he died x
    awwwww :(
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    you will be ok. dont feel guilty, wasnt your fault he died x
    of course it was ...planning budgie soup and all these dreams and things ...murderer!
    just buy another budgie
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    of course it was ...planning budgie soup and all these dreams and things ...murderer!

oooooooooo ya cruel wee monkey!

So sympathetic :p

And don't blame yourself Zella, I'm sure Bubbles had a wonderful life, and you plotting to stew him had nothing to do with his death. Neither did your dream.
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    just buy another budgie

aww come on you and mr roll are not being very sensitive. give the girl a break. its sad losing a pet!
    Awww poor you *big hug* I know it's sad when you loose a pet and I just realised this is the first xmas without my wee hamster
    :( she was a cool wee charecter.
    Awww thamls for all ur replys and stuff.
    Mr roll me deary, you made me giggle thanks i needed that.
    and all this "wee" scottish talk! i love it, make me giggle i love that accent! like that guy from the last big brother. so cute.

Sorry im a bit hyper now :hyper:
    OMG so sad lol my boyfriend gives me into trouble for saying wee (he is english btw) he is always like its little not wee! lol
    i'll let you all into a secret ...bubbles wasn't the only one! wake up you people! why do you think she's called ...'the winged demon'?
    i'll let you all into a secret ...bubbles wasn't the only one! wake up you people! why do you think she's called ...'the winged demon'?

:lol: lmao. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Mr Roll you do make me chuckle heh
    66.gif
    POTPIC32.jpg

bubbles enjoying his last saturday night out.