Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sore!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had sex for the first time last night and i know some people bleed a bit after the first time but i bled loads! n been bleedin a little bit today. I'm also really sore, he was quite big and i know it was the first time but is this normal!?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it's normal. You proparly haven't bled as much as you think you have and girls are all different.

I was really sore after my first time espeshially (sorry I can't spell that word) when I went for a pee but don't worry the pain will go soon although sometimes sex can hurt a few more times after your first time but in time it will go and you will have more fun :D.
    dont worry bout it, its meant to happen! you'll be ok, although it may hurt slightly the next time you have sex.
    Don't worry hun, sounds very normal and I'm sure within a couple of days everything will be back to normal.

I bled v lightly for a few days and even went to my nurse to ask her-she said it was normal and that it was sensible of me to ask tho.
    its different for everyone. I used to have horses and ride alot, so my hymen (sp) had already broken so it wasnt quite as painful for me, and i didnt bleed.

maybe you werent wet enough? not neccesarily because you werent turned on, but maybe because you were nervous, or anxious or whatever. try some lubricant next time, either KY jelly or something like that, make sure you have nothing else on your mind; like who is going to hear you downstairs! thats very off putting and your mind often focusses on that rather than enjoying what you're doing sometimes!

take it steady and always remember to only have sex when you want, and make sure its safe sex with someone you really want to be with; if you're not quite sure you're never going to be comfortable and this will lead to you being sore later on due to you not being wet enough etc. :)
    Re: sore!
    Originally posted by MissTwinkle
    I had sex for the first time last night and i know some people bleed a bit after the first time but i bled loads! n been bleedin a little bit today. I'm also really sore, he was quite big and i know it was the first time but is this normal!?
    Yes, the same happened to me :yes:
    I have a similar problem...

I've slept with my boyfriend a few times now but I am still sore during sex and really don't know why.
    I didn't bleed my first time but we didnt go that far, although I did bleed after a few times.
    Sex is still sore now though and I dont know why
    Has anyone got any ideas?
    Here's a bit of advice for people just starting out in the wonderful world of sex. If you're feeling a bit sore after (ladies) then the chances are you weren't wet enough to enjoy sex properly. So, as I've said in the past and Mr Wobble and others will agree, get yourself some lubricant. KY Jelly is ok but a bit sticky and dries out after a while so I'd defintely recommend Astroglide. It's the closest thing to girl juice there is and it really makes a difference especially if you use condoms (it makes it feel much much better for the guy).

I bought some a few months ago, and it lasts for ages and only cost a few quid but it's well worth trying out. I'm all for trying new things with sex :D
    Originally posted by The Philosopher
    So, as I've said in the past and Mr Wobble and others will agree, get yourself some lubricant. KY Jelly is ok but a bit sticky and dries out after a while so I'd defintely recommend Astroglide. It's the closest thing to girl juice there is
    How come I seem to always get associated with lubricant? :confused: Oh, hang on, it might be my fondness of anal sex that doest that. :D As for needing it for regular sex. Naaaaaa, my ex'es have always been dripping wet. So wet I could drown in them! :yum::D Well, ok, a bit of an exageration. :) One ex did need some lube, and used Durex's Sensilube. That was just like natural juices.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    awww sorry to say babez, but it happnens to the best of us!!

i bled quite a bit, even though i did a lot of sports, when i was still a virgin a boyfriend fingered me really hard and i bled so much, and evn after that i bled my first time. it passes though, it might be sore for the next few times, your bodys not used to it, but if you are really turned on it shouldnt hurt so much.
    loadsa luv
    xx