Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Question about speed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know if speed has any sort of expiring day?

I just received a nice "present", as it contains quite a lot do you know how long I can use it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Question about speed
    Originally posted by Kelly
    Does anyone know if speed has any sort of expiring day?

I just received a nice "present", as it contains quite a lot do you know how long I can use it?
    if kept in a sealed placky bag ...ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages ...a long time!
    i once had some very large bags stashed ...i didn't go and retrieve them for over a year ...as i'd been to stay at one of her maj's places ...it was perfectly ok!
    my dealer keeps his in the freezer...
    Amphetamine sulfate should be very stable, you shouldnt have any problems with that what so ever, just cool and dry would be fine.

Amphetamine freebase is somewhat different I would keep that in the fridge if I were you. Not really because I think it would go off quickly but just as a precation.

However do not mix 'base' with proper freebase. Proper freebase will be a light grey colour and will be a paste. A hard white lump is NOT freebase it is sulfate that has been wetted down.