Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

After the weekend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
after partying during last weekend i went into my house to find my face as pure red, and later my nose started to bleed, this can be explained by sniffing speed but what is the red face all about, is this connected to the nose-bleed?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You may get more replys for this if you move it to the drugs section. sorry i dnt actually know the answer.
    Re: After the weekend
    Originally posted by turlough
    after partying during last weekend i went into my house to find my face as pure red, and later my nose started to bleed, this can be explained by sniffing speed but what is the red face all about, is this connected to the nose-bleed?
    high blood pressure maybe ...?
    drugs may of damaged you you must see a doctor and tell him drugs you took. also tell the police of the low life drug dealing fucking scum.......... and maybe brick windows.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Twiggy Wiggy
    drugs may of damaged you you must see a doctor and tell him drugs you took. also tell the police of the low life drug dealing fucking scum.......... and maybe brick windows.

If you want a debate start one.
    Weekender Offender 
    Originally posted by Twiggy Wiggy

:rolleyes:
    When you say pure red, what do you mean? The nose bleed is probably partly to do with the sniffing of the speed and partly because of the the high blood pressure.

If you were red in the face then I would say it was because of speeds action on the bodies temp control.