Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New GC video . . .

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I know I'm gonna get a whole load of 'Good Charlotte are shit' posts after this but I was watching the video to 'Hold On' yesterday, and I thought it was brilliant. It kinda makes you think. Anyone who hasn't seen it, I suggest you do, even if you hate the band, the song is quite good, but the video is just - well yeh, watch it.

*prepares for pages and pages of GC slating*
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know, you're not allowed to post about what kind of music you like on here :rolleyes: but I absolutely love GC. So what!

I haven't seen the video yet I haven't managed to catch it on the music channels but I've heard about it and kind of what the gist of it is. I absolutely love that song but I wish they hadn't released it I felt like it was dead personal to me or something!

I know the video's going to make me cry probably hehe! I can't wait to see it. I hope its inspiring and doesnt turn out cheesy.
    Originally posted by FireyFirenze
    I hope its inspiring and doesnt turn out cheesy.

It isn't cheesy :no: it's brilliant.

And I love GC too lol!
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    It isn't cheesy :no: it's brilliant.

And I love GC too lol!

hehe are you going to see them on tour this year? I'm going watching them at Manchester Apollo on the 19th December. I can't wait :D
    Originally posted by FireyFirenze
    hehe are you going to see them on tour this year? I'm going watching them at Manchester Apollo on the 19th December. I can't wait :D

Nah, can't afford it :( which sucks. I got too many peeps to buy Christmas presents for, which is why I don't understand why I just spent £23 on my baby sister :confused: oh well! I'm going to see the Stereophonics though. Enjoy it, and tell me how great it was when you get back lol!
    Re: New GC video . . .
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    I know I'm gonna get a whole load of 'Good Charlotte are shit' posts after this but I was watching the video to 'Hold On' yesterday, and I thought it was brilliant. It kinda makes you think. Anyone who hasn't seen it, I suggest you do, even if you hate the band, the song is quite good, but the video is just - well yeh, watch it.

*prepares for pages and pages of GC slating*

I have seen that Good Charlotte video and I thought it was awesome.

I agree. It really does get you to thinking and such. :thumb: