Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Split up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my boyfriend of eight and a half months have just split up to day and I am so upset. We are going to stay friends but at the moment I have so many emotions such as hurt, denial, hatered etc going though me at the moment I don't know what to do :( I am so scared of being on my own.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm really sorry. *hug*. These things are never easy but not having a boyfriend doesn't mean you're on your own. Surround yourself with friends, family and chocolate, and just remember it'll get better with time.

Hope you're ok.

LSS
    Chin up, pet.

I'm kinda finding it's quite a good idea not to be reliant on one person in your life. Kinda sucks when you wanna be with them the whole time though, eh?

But yes, pamper y'self :thumb:
    aww hun ((hugs)) dont worry-it does get easier, being with your mates helps.

btw was it u who messaged me on my face-pic?
    Sorry to hear bout this! *gives you a big hug* I recently split up with my girlfriend of 8 and a half months but now we are back together.:D Its really hard but just stay with friends and family etc
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    but now we are back together.

:rolleyes: :p
    *Hugs*

I'm sure no one can make you feel any better at the moment but I did come across this on freeserve (hope the link works!)

http://www.icircle.com/html/SEX/Get_Over_Him_program/HOMEPAGE/11579.html
    Well he wants to get back together now but I am so confused :confused:
    look after yourself hunny.... do what you want (say's she -see my thread)
    i got told ppl split up for a reason,even if its unknown. but you can only go by how u feel...:)

** BIIGGG huggles**
    He's just messing you about now, with all that getting back together stuff. If you do take him back, then prepare to be hurt again.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Huggles hun.

But only you know the reasons why you split up and whether or not they can be dealt with sensibly. He might be just messing you about, take some time to decide how you really feel before rushing into any decision.
    Well we have a really long talk about it and I have decided to give it another go but I told him that if it happens again I won't take him back. I really love him that's why I am willing to give it another go but only this once because I know splitting up and getting back together all the time doesn't work because that is what happened with my ex.