Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

condom question mainly for the guys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi , new to the board.. any way ive only had sex with girls a couple of times, both using condoms, and i thought it felt awsome.. any way id like to know what it feels like for guys
without a condom, better?? how much does the condom take away from the feelings??
also do girls notice in any difference?? when recivieving a guy with or with out a condom?

thanks inadvance

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: condom question mainly for the guys
    Originally posted by lefthandman
    when recivieving a guy with or with out a condom?

Interesting way of putting it:eek2:

To me when i have sex without a condom it feels alot wetter as there are two lots of juices swooshing around down there.
    I dnt really notice that much difference.
    i find without condoms is better, i cant stand the feel of those things, but... if u have trouble lasting, using a condon can help u with that, but if that aint a prob as soon as u know ur clear of sti/d's and she is too i say ditch the jonnys is shes willing to, it feels a lot better

peacies
    Originally posted by Tanman
    i find without condoms is better, i cant stand the feel of those things, but... if u have trouble lasting, using a condon can help u with that, but if that aint a prob as soon as u know ur clear of sti/d's and she is too i say ditch the jonnys is shes willing to, it feels a lot better

Yes. it does feel better. BUT... Only do it AFTER you've both been tested, and you are 100% certain that she won't cheat. Has to be said, because once you ditch the condoms, you're working completely on trust. Also, unless you want babies, make sure you're using a different method of contraception too :)
    yup n make sure if she says shes takin the pill she really is !!!!!
    Originally posted by Tanman
    yup n make sure if she says shes takin the pill she really is !!!!!

How exactly could you check?! Chances are, if she's on the pill it's because she doesn't want to get pregnant. So she'll be taking it properly.
    i had a gf who says she was on the pill and takeing it every day while we were going out, but when she got pregnant, she decided to tell me that she never was on the pill, and it was all my fault she was pregnant, my current gf i know is on the pill, ive seen her taking it,
    fair enough unprotected feels a bit better, saves a bit of embarrasment and fiddley moments and is better feeling for the guys

but i always like to use a jonny, makes you feel safer and you dont have worrys afterwards
    The only real difference I've found is that you don't have to stop in the middle of what you're doing to put a condom on, you can just get straight to it. Oh, and the mess is mine to clear up afterwards and not my boyfs problem anymore!