Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Oh dear....

Well me and had sex today...and all was well untill i put the condom on him then....flop bye bye boner.
this has happened before with him but we just balmed it on the cold as we were in the park.
i dnt understand, he's fine getting hard and fine staying hard when im giving him head or wot not, but as soon as his penis cops sigh of the condom down it goes. whats wrong? is it me?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Simple.

Condoms = shit.
    But he's new so im not going to not use them till i
    1) trust him more and
    2) know that BOTH of us have had a test and got the all clear.
    1) trust him more and 2) know that BOTH of us have had a test and got the all clear.

Good girl :) (not being sarcastic)

Just try like your hour of forplay so you get him really werked up and then try putting the connie on. Have you ever thought of using a femme-dom :lol:?
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Have you ever thought of using a femme-dom :lol:?

YeA! that rustling plastic bag sound is a real turn on:eek2:

And i want to be sensible with this one.
    It is as simple as condoms = crap, I think. They do take an edge off it all. I find it harder to keep hard with them on. Having to stop to put them on looses the moment a bit. They really are passion killers. :(
    However, you have to be sensible, and have to use them, especially with all the STI's around. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    It will be as simple as him not liking the feeling of condoms etc...loss of sensativity and the likes.

Lots of guys are the same, but keep being sensible. Just try keep giving him a hand job whilst putting it on and afterwards till penetration. Sometimes works...otherwise...erm.

But as for being safe from sti's etc...you've given him blow jobs need I say more?
    Originally posted by AndyW
    Simple.

Condoms = shit.

oh grow up! oh its so shit preventing hiv and stds isnt it!!!! :yeees: :rolleyes:
    why is it guys r expected to wear a condom, yeat if you ask a girl to wear a femmedom its like commiting a crime, ????
    Originally posted by Tanman
    why is it guys r expected to wear a condom, yeat if you ask a girl to wear a femmedom its like commiting a crime, ????

femmedoms aren't as good as condoms anyway i dont think - i guess the condom can split but *shrug* it's just one of those things!
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    femmedoms aren't as good as condoms anyway i dont think - i guess the condom can split but *shrug* it's just one of those things!

apparantly femi doms are a lot less effective, they can often go to one side and the dick will be, well u know, totaly unprotected

there also a lot more expensive than condoms and you wont be able to get them free at the doctors (due to the price)

and anyway, a lotta girls take responsibility and take the pill, wont kill you to put a jonny on!
    if there was a male pill, you wouldnt need to ask, id be right on it, my gf casts it down to me almost ever day that she takes the pill, says it my fault, and its for my benefit, i tell her that she can not take it and we can just not have sex, still doesnt shut her up, i get the same bull every day
    Originally posted by Tanman
    if there was a male pill, you wouldnt need to ask, id be right on it, my gf casts it down to me almost ever day that she takes the pill, says it my fault, and its for my benefit, i tell her that she can not take it and we can just not have sex, still doesnt shut her up, i get the same bull every day

But either way the pill doesn't protect you from STI's.
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    oh grow up! oh its so shit preventing hiv and stds isnt it!!!! :yeees: :rolleyes:
    Erm...unless I'm missing something here, this thread is nothing to do with HIV and STIs.

It's about why condoms makes Zella's fella flacid - and the answer is because they're shit.
    same problem with me, the very sight of the things turns me off

its also a catch 22, you should be using them with a girl you've only just started sleeping with, but thats the time youre most nervous about it, and having to put a condom on just adds to that, and can end in embarrassing disasters

then when its happened once, its hard not to think about it next time...which makes it worse
    Thats always a worry of mine that I tell a guy its condom time and he loses it. I was really surprised when one lad took the initiative and put it on without being asked-he's always stuck out because of that. All cred to him and boo to all the guys who should know better.

I always think I'll try putting it on the guy but I've never done that before-I worry I'll get it inside out or do it wrong. I guess in the same way that the guy worries bout the fumbling!

I always tend to rub them and stroke them til its on and not watch them do it!

How can she solve this problem without it appearing to him that she is trying to?If you get what I mean!
    ok have u tried putting it on him with ur mouth? that could keep him up as he is still gettin pleasure at the same time kinda blowjob wise i think its pretty cool when a girl puts it on using her mouth, admitadle i've only had 1 previous giirl do it for me but... meh its worth a try.
    maybe the thought of condoms just really turns him off? *shrugs* i dont know really, could it be the type of condom your using? :confused:
    Heya, thanks for all your replys sweeties.
    Mrmint you said put it one with your mouth..how would i do that cos dnt you have to hold the tit bit of the condom as your doing it? i dnt think i'd be able to do it, wont stop me trying tho. so yea.. how?
    well instead of holding it get the tip bit between ur lips, its like urmm
    cover ur teeth wiv ur lips.. then then put the tip inbetween to make sure no air is in the condom, then just got to give him a blow job rollfing the condom down with ur mouth ! ??that help??
    Not really, but i'll practise on a banana or something. could be fun trying, an amusing site too:lol:
    Re: Oh dear....
    Originally posted by Zella
    whats wrong? is it me?

Have you got cold hands?? :D
    Re: Re: Oh dear....
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Have you got cold hands?? :D
    Always....
    Well maybe cold hands are the reason why he's going limp??

or do you litterally mean the sight of the condom makes turn into Mr Softey?

BTW Good girl for taking pecautions in the first place. ;)
    Condoms are just a pain. If you think you're in a relationship for the long-haul then you should think about getting an STI check and then you can play the way nature intended (provided the girl is on the pill or something).

For the person who gave out the advice about putting it on with the girl's mouth- condoms smell bloody awful for a start, I don't think many girls want to put them in their mouths.

In my experience, as soon as the guy is hard he should be 'suited up' - then at least you have no worries when you're really fired up. Also, the best brand I've used is Durex Fetherlite.
    I'm really suprised by the amount of comments that condoms are shit, crap, useless or whatever... Condoms are great. No mess, no fuss, and if you're turned on enough you shouldn't go limp like a piece of soggy pasta... And it's not a passion killer... It's like the last momement, prolongs it a little bit. And since you need to do it like right before you go in, then you're more likely to spend time on things like foreplay. Onwards and upwards with 'doms!!!!