Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Little Question About Grass

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My friend managed to score us a very small amount of grass yesterday, instead of the crappy quality hash that we'd usually get.

This'll be my first time smoking proper grass and I haven't seen it yet but what exactly are we meant to do with it? Do we have to take the stalky bits out or crush it etc?

Also, how much stronger is grass than hash?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just rb it between your fingers over the papers and you might need a lot you might need a little...it depends.
    Just sorta spread it along the spliff, or put it in a bong and see how it goes.
    if you have a crusher it can help but isn't essential. put all the material in ...theres nothing to seperate. you don't have to warm it up or anything. just build your spliff ...put baccy in if you want to
    sprinkle the green in and mix it up a little with the baccy ...light blue touch paper and stand well back!
    can't say how much to put in ...it could be mediocre ...ok ...strong ...or nock your little cottons off ...only one way to find out tim ...
    Personally I wouldnt put it in a blender or some such, although I have known others to do that. Just pick little bits off and put them if the spliff, just like you would with hash.
    Cheers, didn't think it would be complicated but I don't wanna waste any of it!
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Personally I wouldnt put it in a blender or some such,
    gordon bennet! never heard of that before!
    Get yourself a grinder if it's gonna be regular (though I kind of know how hard it is to get grass in NI, so it prob won't be!), because then it's a piece of piss to roll with. You don't want any bits of stalk, because they can make it difficult to roll, or put a hole in the skin or something like that. I don't think they are potent either.

Enjoy tho!
    Originally posted by Zero II
    Get yourself a grinder if it's gonna be regular (though I kind of know how hard it is to get grass in NI, so it prob won't be!), because then it's a piece of piss to roll with. You don't want any bits of stalk, because they can make it difficult to roll, or put a hole in the skin or something like that. I don't think they are potent either.

Enjoy tho!

I was thinking of getting a grinder but it probably won't be all that regular although the supply's there so I wouldn't be surprised if it was! :rolleyes:

The grass itself was really good, really easy to roll with as well, we just mixed it with some tobacco and off we went! Much better high than hash too.
    I wouldnt blend it, yes its much easy to roll with but I recon you will distroy the THC crsytals myself, just use your fingers.
    I hate the seeds and the stems so I pull them out. Then I put a pinch or two in a bowl and light it up! :eek2:
    Haven't ever heard of THC crystals though.
    I dont know, i think if you put it in a coffee grinder it can be fine, we empty out all the pollen that sticks round the edge of the grinder too and put it back into the ground skunk and we still get very nicely stoned off it. The skunk also lasts longer if you grind it small.

Did you get skunk or weed?

And lady nightingale - thc is the stuff that gets you stoned.
    Seeds give me a headache, do you notice them when you grind them up?

I know what THC is, just never thought it would be in crystal form. Never really cared as long as I get stoned.

We rarely get skunk round here, it's hard to control what you get here.:D
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Personally I wouldnt put it in a blender or some such

One of my mates had a very large quantity of sub standard weed, so he put it in some kind of salad spinner/coffee blender (it was quite a small cylinder type thing that span round...cannot remeber the name of it!!) and span all the thc crystals off. The thc crystals got stuck to the side of the spinner thingy and he scraped them off. All the greenery got left in the middle. He then rolled them into little sausage shapes like you would with squidgy black and smoked them in his spliff. The results were top banana :crazyeyes
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

LOL!! Nice sig!