Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Y Tu Mama Tambien

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Im off to watch it now, its on Sky Cinma 1 or 2. If you haven't seen and and dont mind random Spanish films with subtitles, I think its great.

Has anybody else seen it by the way?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've seen it, fantastic road movie that really made me want to go on a road trip!

Incidently, another Mexican movie called Amores Perros is on Channel 4 next week (I think) and it's got one of the guys from Y Tu Mama Tambien in it (I'm not even gonna try and spell his name!)
  • Options
    Bought it several months ago.

OK. Overrated, as far as I'm concerned. Clearly not that memorable, because I don't remember much about it. On the other hand, chances are that I'd recognize it if only one or two seconds were flashed in front of me.
  • Options
    I liked it.
    Plus Gael Garcia Bernal is hotttt.
  • Options
    4280652782.jpg

What this guy? He's lovely isn't he?

Y Tu Mama Tambien and Amores Perros are both two of my favourite films. Haven't seen El Crimen del padre Amaro yet, but I am very much looking forward to it!

I hope you enjoy the film Moonshiner. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    I've seen it, fantastic road movie that really made me want to go on a road trip!

Incidently, another Mexican movie called Amores Perros is on Channel 4 next week (I think) and it's got one of the guys from Y Tu Mama Tambien in it (I'm not even gonna try and spell his name!)

Both are fantastic films. I was introduced to the delights of the mexican film industry last year, and I highly reccomend both. Amores Perros is just fantastic - not for the faint-hearted, but simply fantastic.