Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well i had my operation on my ear..AGAIN

dunno if it went ok for 3weeks

but my fucking ear hurts like a bitch and itchy like hell..FUCKING THING FUCKING HURTS :crying: i cant wait 3weeks for them to come out :crying:

anyway is there anyway i can sort the itching out?

many thanks
a :mad but in pain Rb

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Deep heat

Only joking. You could try Savlon.. I think that stops itching. I can't remember the name of the other lotion you use to stop itching. Maybe one of the girls will know.
    Lol ... i like the first answer!
    what have you actually had done?

i've been there done that with ear operations, might be able to help

you can hardly go poking things in your ear to itch it :rolleyes: you'll just have to put up with it.

oh and the pain thing...take some painkillers :)
    "for them to come out"

Gromets?:eek2:
    right.

i had a few stiches out today but they had leave some in due to swelling as they cut open an old scar.

i had a a CAT stage 2 they cut open behind the ear and make a grath on my ear drum and clear out the infection this operation was hopefully my final one as they just opened it to check if there was no infection and take the gromit out as this one dont come out on there own

i gotta go back monday for the other stiches to be taken out :crying: hurts alot as they where deep and its on and older scar and swolen:(
    I had a gromits a couple of times as a kid. When it came to remove one set, one (right side) had disapeared. Telling this to an 8 yr old is not a good idea-thought it was stuck in me and I'd die. I swear it got stuck in my jaw and when I hear a clicking sound when I eat sometimes its the gromit! No I'm sure the body just degraded it!

RB just try paracetamal-sometimes simple enough tio sort out intense pain. The itchin-man thats gotta be annoying! Like thrush is but worse cus u can't get to it to scratch the itch!
    I had a T-tube too..it's a bit like a grommet but more betterer :confused:

They're not meant to fall out, but mine did :rolleyes:

Well, the ear doctor man thought it'd fallen out so proceeded to come at me with a long pair of pointy tweezer things. He tried to yank it out only to find it was still bloomin' well attached to my ear drum.

Dumb fucker :mad: