Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Whippets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have recently come across the new rave hee in Sacramento Ca my home town. I am a 38 year old female in recovery from a 20 year history of iv drug use of methamphetamine the similarities between inhaling nitros and a good shot of meth are frightenly the same except that nitros is very short acting. it blows me away the effects that nitros could have on a long term drug user are pain in chest and pain in kidneys i know i can feel it anyone out there that can understand what I'm trying to get at would love some feed back is this related to teens an afixiation?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    raven wrote: »
    I have recently come across the new rave hee in Sacramento Ca my home town. I am a 38 year old female in recovery from a 20 year history of iv drug use of methamphetamine the similarities between inhaling nitros and a good shot of meth are frightenly the same except that nitros is very short acting. it blows me away the effects that nitros could have on a long term drug user are pain in chest and pain in kidneys i know i can feel it anyone out there that can understand what I'm trying to get at would love some feed back is this related to teens an afixiation?

WTF ? Does anybody understand that load of jiberish ?

I take it you were high when posting.
    I understood it perfectly well, but have no experience of either meth or nitros.

I dont think you need to be so rude deceelpool. It was plain english.
    If you are using nitrous, make sure it's mixed with air (i.e. inhale it from a balloon). Inhaling it straight from a whippet could freeze your throat/lungs and kill you.

Nitrous can be addictive so be careful... especially if you've been addicted to drugs previously.

Check out http://erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous.shtml for more info.
    N2O is significantly less harmful than meth, there really isnt any way you can compare the two.

The main dangers from N2O are suffocation, and if used over a long period B12 definciency. Both of these are easy to avoid if you're not stupid.
    n20 pretty much leaves the body within a few breaths I believe.
    n20 pretty much leaves the body within a few breaths I believe.

It comes and goes unchanged almost straight away.