Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Durogesic

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Fentanyl patches.

Anybody got any experiences or advice on how to use this?
Ive been reading on erowid that applying the patch is crap. Theyre designed to released over 72 hrs, and folks have said they take hours to kick in and most people just get a sedated and nauseated feeling.
However others have eaten the gel inside the patch and also smoked it(like you would heroin).
Im a little apprehensive-many have said eating the gel out of a 100mcg patch is enough to kill and if you're going to chase the dragon you only need literally, a pin sized amount of the gel out of a 50mcg patch.

Maybe theyre a waste of time but i just got hold of 10 12mcg/hr patches and im wondering how to use and how much.

On a night in with the fella and a bottle of vodka between us we usually have about 150-180mg of dihydrocodiene or about 240 of codiene each. Ive been using 20mg of temaz at night to knock me out and a few 5mg diaz's throughout the day. Other than that i dont have any experience with drugs.

Comments

• Options
    The line between OD and 'getting high' is stupidly close if you are not using it in a medical setting, the dose is measured in mcg you will notice.
  • Options
    Sounds far too risky, unless your an expert. An easy way to accidentally kill yourself.

Don't be so stingy buy some non prescription drugs.
  • Options
    Im not being stingy, i dont know anybody to get drugs off. I 'aquire' mine.

Just got a rook of DHC 60mg, if u snap them in half you break the coating that gives the the 12hour prolonged release. theyll do me for now then.