Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Your first E

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who remembers their first magic bean?

I was 16 just started going out round town and knew a lad who took them so ended getting two off him one week, red bulls they was only took a 1/4at a time through the whole night but i thought they was wicked and never looked back since but id never thought id be taking as many as i do know and going out with as many as i do lol

Comments

• Options
    I ws 13 and it waswith my bf. I went to kiss him and he turned into, in sequence, everyone in his family!
    2nd was in a club a few months later and I didn't get off the podium all night!
  • Options
    Does anyone else feel like when you first started they it as abit better i never remember feeling like shit for days after but then again having one or two was enuff for one night unlike now i just have to go mad on them. :no:
  • Options
    Welp, I remember the first one I ever had was at Reading Festival last year. Saturday! I took it whilst The Arctic Monkeys were on...felt hee haw. THEN. OHHHHHHH THEN.

Reel Big Fish were there and I was absolutely nutted, the music was amazing, the lights..I was getting cold and hot flushes but feeling AMAZING. I was dancing for what seemed hours and hours! Then I felt naseaus, and dry heaved, hee haw came up.

Then I felt ill, hahahahaha. I went back to my tent, lay flat on the ground, drank shit loads of water and thought I was in Vietnam as someone lit a red flare and there was all this smoke. Then I did a piss in the bushes and fell over a badger. My whole face was numb and I felt SO shit the next day.

Understandable why I was so ill the next day. My period came! :razz:

Damn Mitsibushis!
  • Options
    Nottmlad wrote: »
    Who remembers their first magic bean?

It would be a worry if people did NOT remember their first E! :)
  • Options
    Im starting to fogets things now when i go out and i hate that sooo much having your mats say things and im like :confused:
  • Options
    Im starting to fogets things now when i go out and i hate that sooo much having your mats say things and im like :confused:

Hahah, I couldn't remember getting out a taxi the other day. But it did actually happen as my mate lost his wallet and it was handed in the place we got off at!

Aw, I do love getting absolutely trollied. Such fun!

I can't wait to do it this weekend! :D

DEATH DISCO WITH JOJO DE FREQ YAS. :hyper:
  • Options

I hate that too. One thing I like about my nights out is I have a few drinks and then move onto my pills. I only take 2 or 3 at the moment and I'm really loved up but not too fucked so i know what I'm doing. And then I can remember everything the next day.
    When I go out and just drink alcohol I usually drink way too much and do stupid things and not remember them.
  • Options
    I do. Over 15 years ago when pills where pills and they cost £20!! Which was fucking heaps back then. Rhubarb and custards for all the oldies who remember them. :thumb: None of this prepacked-fast-food stuff you get now. This was pure powder in a plastic covering. :yum:
  • Options
    I fell asleep :thumb:
  • Options
    I didn't like my first e.

I was 17. Took it at a big clubbing event which had thousands of people at it. Kinda freaked out a bit and had to go chill out with my friends in the chill out room. I remember whilst there getting chatting to some random and talking shite, and kinda coming round to myself. But I still didn't really like it.

Second time was at my own house, during the summer when my parents were away. Was just me and few close friends. That was fucking amazing. There's a river which goes past my house in Ireland, and we were just sitting down beside that at 5am with mist on the water, just talking shite and laughing.

I think everyone should do their first e at a quiet house party with only a few close friends around. I fucked my first time up by taking it in an environment where I wasn't totally comfortable. Once I understood the effects better I started using in clubs all the time though.
  • Options
    I had my first pill at 16 but it must have been a dud coz it did a grand total of fuck all! It was really spontaneous too.. I was in a club, me and my mate got offered it and we just shared a half without really thinking too much about it.

I am so SO glad it didn't work because I was quite wreckless when I was younger and didn't know much about drugs. I can imaigne I would have ended up a mess! I didn't come into contact with drugs again until over a year ago. I had been wanting to try it for a while so I had done research on it, read up on it on here and asked about epoles experiences. So when I finally got the chance I knew what to expect/how to take care of myself etc and I had an amazing time and I still do :D
  • Options
    The first time I did one was about 12 years ago and it did nothing.

The first time I did one that worked was a couple of years ago at V festival and I took a half - nothing. Took another half a few hours later - nothing. Took another one a bit later than that and wham!!! I was off my nut. Oasis were playing and I was just dancing around grinning to everyone. I called my mum to tell her I loved her. I called my mate who id fallen out with BIG time to tell her all was forgiven (big mistake). I was going round telling random stallholders i was on E (like they couldnt guess) and they just just smiled at me going "theyre good arent they" :lol:

I was then off my face for the rest of the weekend, ended up thinking I was dying with a panic attack on my comedown, and felt suicidal for the next 4 days afterwards.
  • Options
    I had a huge amount of paranoia when it came to pills before i took one. I aint to fond of paracetamol either/medication. My mate had one, he'd been doing them for years. Few guys in my house had been taking them, whilst I wasnt to intrested. My mate offered me one, I said I'll do half (pissed), didnt do anything, so I took the other half. Half an hour later, I suddenly started feeling something I'd never experienced or even knew existed before. Wasthe most amazing instantaneous switch in mood and attitude. Sweet feeling! Went an had a great night at an after party. Went home, managed the most delightfull, sleindid piss on a nice mellow comedown. Then, oh then! I slay on my bed, fuck me! I've never been so comfortable in my life, i sat there for hours keeping ymself awake so I could rush my noggin off till 9 the next morning. Went an did em the next night an all, fantastic honeymoon period! One'a the best times of my life.

Truley the greatest feeling I've ever felt. Other mates got into them an all because I took one, theyve not looked back either :D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    A white diamond when I was 14 I think. Didn't rfeally do much as I was too nervous I think.

Got better results after my 3rd and 4th time though.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    My first E was with a few mates when I was 16, nearly 17. It was a double cherry and it was great! We had one each and we were buzzing for a good 5 or 6 hours, we met up with some other mates, walked around the park (it was in the summer), played some football, went back to a mates house and sat there talking shit and smoking weed.
  • Options
    We introduced a mate, not at all the sort of guy to do drugs, but he's gotten curious ever since he came to uni, a pill in Sankeys. I really think the guy expected so much he didnt feel it all. He goes round saying theyre shit and a complete waste of time now, we cant help but laugh at the brute. Oh, if only he'da dropped the 2nd one. He must have a high tolerance, the rest of us had one an we were flying.

Its a laugh wathcing new droppers drop. I have'a mate whos 6.7 and a scary mother fucker if you cross him the wrong way. We were all pilled up, him, like me was a little scared of it all to begin with. Still he dropped, didnt feel anything, he soon came up :lol: I've never seen someone change so radically, the guy was the biggest love boat on dids I've ever come accorss. He started wrinting on the walls our names an how much he loved everyone of us.

Great guy.
  • Options
    Box wrote: »
    I have'a mate whos 6.7 and a scary mother fucker if you cross him the wrong way.

Eh does he go to sankeys?
  • Options
    He's been once, we took him. Shaved head.
  • Options
    He's been once, we took him. Shaved head.

oooh. There was a very tall guy there on friday - he must have been about that height. He kept coming over to talk to me but I didnt understand what he was saying.
    I do that alot when pilled up. I nod along to the conversation and all of a sudden go "Whaaat?!":confused:
  • Options
    Well thought i'd never touch the things but after getting in with the clubbing crowd round uni its hard not to, not that i was forced into it. Always had a clear mind about it, had my first one at the last Godskitchen night. What a fucking quality night that was!
  • Options
    I do that alot when pilled up. I nod along to the conversation and all of a sudden go "Whaaat?!"

Its one'a them, where you go "yeah! hahah. nice meetin you mate, cya lata"

next time im in sankeys lips I'll be looking for you ya kno? :D
  • Options
    next time im in sankeys lips I'll be looking for you ya kno? :D
    Hehe. U should let me know when you're next going. I won't be there again for a while though coz I'm going to New york next weekend and won't be back til the 9th April :D :hyper:
  • Options
    My first one was just taken at home with a couple of people who had done it before. Was amazing when it kicked in though, its just weird cos you have no idea what to expect and then it hits you...
  • Options
    Never done it :yes: and doubt it would :thumb:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Hehe. U should let me know when you're next going. I won't be there again for a while though coz I'm going to New york next weekend and won't be back til the 9th April :D :hyper:

Alright for some innit! Kept that quiet! :razz:
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    A white diamond when I was 14 I think. Didn't rfeally do much as I was too nervous I think.

Got better results after my 3rd and 4th time though.

:yes:

Wasn't until my 3rd time I took them until I got the proper buzz.

I was 15 and remember walking up to the doors of the nightclub hoping to get in and after a bit of pleading with the bouncers we got in. One of the best nights of my life, class music, just turning around to your mates and having that "I know what you're feeling right now and it's class" buzz, even got a girl. Buzz lasted far longer too. One pill and I was out of it for hours and hours.
  • Options
    Was with yeroascrote the first time and never really got a proper buzz, it was a warrior.

It was around the 3rd or 4th time as well that i got a proper effect.
  • Options
    took me a few goes before i got a hit, wasnt until i took 3 that they kicked in properly .. but they fuckin worked :D

i can remember bein in a room, it was a summer evening and the curtains were closed, they were pink and made everything glow, the first most vivid thing that stuck out to me was most amazing tracers ive ever had, like a foot long

then i done a waterfuckit and flew like fuuuuuuuuck

was such a night :D

turned me into an e head bastard tho!
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    Was with yeroascrote the first time and never really got a proper buzz, it was a warrior.

Ahahaha, it was a warrior. I'm so nicking that. :razz:
  • Options
    I've been thinking about it and I can't remember. I can't remember when I first smoked weed either, although I do remember the first time I took speed :D