Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Northern meet (alternative to Southern Fairy meet)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah!!!! With a jukebox, with a jukebox!!!! Then, I will make you all listen to Evanescence!!!!!!!!! :D
    just thought i should make that request then we aint stuck in some weatherspoons with giro johnny and his piss smelling friends while having go to a seedy corner for a smoke and also no musical entertainment.

plus james i will need you to point me in the direction of a bookies to whack my bets on, wont have chance before setting off i dont think. ta
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    koe_182 wrote: »
    just thought i should make that request then we aint stuck in some weatherspoons with giro johnny and his piss smelling friends while having go to a seedy corner for a smoke and also no musical entertainment.

plus james i will need you to point me in the direction of a bookies to whack my bets on, wont have chance before setting off i dont think. ta
    Hills in the station itself.

Through the ticket barrier, left past ticket office/McDonalds etc - straight down and on your left.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    kaffrin wrote: »
    1pm then, kiddles?

Probably can't grace you with my presence for too long, but my Mr is working a few hours on Sat, so I'll be at a loose end until he is done plugging and unplugging stuff :(

P.S. Leeds is clearly the best. I know it's dirty and rough, and there is random shouting and violence, but I live there, ffs. Sometimes.

Yaaaaay!
    KHSS wrote:
    Stacey and Laura - I'm not coming to the meet because I have to go back to York tomorrow instead of on Sunday, sorry :(

Booo.
    Personally I'd much rather go to some weatherspoons and not come back stinking of cigarettes than dick about in some place where the music's so loud I may as well be on my own, because even if people are talking to me I won't hear anything.

But there you go.
    Mist - people are allowed to smoke in most Wetherspoons. Oh, and we won't go a place where the music is gonna be really loud :p

We'll all talk about it tomorrow when deciding where to go. See ya tomorrow guys, I'm off to James now :wave:
    If anyone wants my number so they can find us then PM me kids
    Hope you all have a good time tomorrow :D Wish i was coming :)
    was good to finally meet some of you people yesterday, had a great time despite us missing the final train home, had to get the train to skipton and then a £25 taxi home from there, so that was a good end to the day, bastards.

all good fun tho! hope everyone eles enjoyed it
    Hello kiddles!

I'm currently gatecrashing James and Stacey as I came to Hudds last night to pester Steph at work!

Had a mint day, was ace to meet everyone... not really looking forward to the photos as they will be typically drunken ones of me!!

As I prbably won't be online again for ages, can someone upload the photos to photobucket or something and pm me the link?! Thanks!!

xxx
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I have no idea how I got so drunk! Whoops. Sorry if I embarrassed myself (or you guys!).

I had a lovely day. It seemed to zoom by so quickly though :(
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Yesterday was great fun! Should defo do it again soon. Was lovely to meet you all, I shall now stalk you forever...mwahahaha!

However as Koe said, it was a horrendous nightmare, and I left my spotty hat in Wetherspoons, so by missing the train I had time to go retrieve it! Thank god!

You should have come Rubber it was a good day.

Re: Photos: I am staying an extra night in Costa del Burnley, and therefore I'll not have chance to pop them on, I'll try do them tomorrow evening.

Hope you 3 had a good time in Hudds.
    I completely forgot.. sounds like fun...photos!!
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Hope you 3 had a good time in Hudds.

Looking forward to having my bed back!

Good to meet you Bunnie and everyone else!

I'll try and put the few pics I took up later on.
    JsT wrote: »
    Looking forward to having my bed back!

Well, FINE :p

To be fair, I'll be glad to have my nice big double bed back tonight allllll to myself :Dand to actually get some sleep...

littlemissy, you didn't embarrass yourself at all, you were funny!!! Hehe. My stomach is hurting today. Maybe it was that chinese! Haha. We should have got photos of our marshmellows next to that chocolate mountain. I can't believe I actually only managed 2. How pathetic :(

Mist - put your photos up :p

Anyways, I had a great time yesterday and it was great to meet you all. It was the best meet I've been to BY FAR. We MUST do it again :yes:
    I'll try and put the few pics I took up later on.

Come on...chop chop ;)

Mist - put your photos up :p

Anyways, I had a great time yesterday and it was great to meet you all. It was the best meet I've been to BY FAR. We MUST do it again :yes:

Soon, soon. Today I am mostly being really tired and so have not got around to plugging the phone in to get the photos.

Good meet though.
    Come on...chop chop ;)
    Gimme a minute :p

I've just had a nice long nap :p
    Here are the few that I took. Including snaps from Da Hud Afterparty innit etc.
    Yay Briggi went! All look lovely, Stacey I like your eyemake up lots!
    That looks like a great time was had. Briggi looks as pretty as ever, even if she looks completely knackered as well.
    Rachael wrote: »
    Yay Briggi went! All look lovely, Stacey I like your eyemake up lots!

Aww, thank you :)

There are lots more photos to come. Mist took some and Bunnie took quite a few :) We all tried on Emma's hat :Dthe hat that caused her to miss the train...:o
    That looks like a great time was had. Briggi looks as pretty as ever, even if she looks completely knackered as well.

You're right about that :razz:

I'm so glad I went even if it has meant I've been like the walking dead ever since, everyone was really lovely and also rather drunk. I miss drunk people ;)
    Aww Briggi always looks dead cute. Stacey you look really nice with the fringe :)
    Violette wrote: »
    so gutted i couldn't come bridgey, do you still love me!!

Ah you'd have to do a bit more than that to put me off :love: you should've been there though, tsk!
    I'm actually gutted a didn't get a photo of a drunken Koe kissing JsT! haha! James, your face was a picture of horror! :lol:
    lipsy wrote: »
    Aww Briggi always looks dead cute. Stacey you look really nice with the fringe :)

Aww, thank you :D

Haha, we really should have got a photo of Koe kissing JsT!!!! That was quite funny!

I'm excited about seeing Mist's and Bunnie's photos :)
    I'm actually gutted a didn't get a photo of a drunken Koe kissing JsT! haha! James, your face was a picture of horror! :lol:
    Oh jesus, my (already terrible) reputation is in tatters!
    Oh jesus, my (already terrible) reputation is in tatters!

3 in a bed? Kissing guys? What on God's green Earth were you doing whilst I was working/sleeping? :shocking:
    There wasn't three in a bed and you bloody well know that Phil :p