Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Photo Thread 10

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    xsazx you look just lovely, I love formals... and as an aside is that your house? I love those beams! :razz:

Here are a few photos from the night (well, hour and a half) Stephen and I had t'other week with "the Godfathers" (or so they like to imagine). I'd say excuse the ghostly/knackered appearance but I think it might well be a permanent thing these days :D Last one is just before snoozetime - the best time of day!
  • Options
    Oh and here's one of Astrid, ready for her close-up so t'would seem. I think she looks perfect, but then I would! ;) None of Silvia 'til she's a bit better I'm afraid (for those of you who have been marking time until I post photos haha :razz:)
  • Options
    f_meeeeem_0a6199b.jpg

me yesterday but my nose looks quite long like that thing from harry potter

:heart:

Still trying to figure what thing you're talking about from Harry Potter though? lol
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    xsazx you look just lovely, I love formals... and as an aside is that your house? I love those beams! :razz:

Here are a few photos from the night (well, hour and a half) Stephen and I had t'other week with "the Godfathers" (or so they like to imagine). I'd say excuse the ghostly/knackered appearance but I think it might well be a permanent thing these days :D Last one is just before snoozetime - the best time of day!
    Gorgeous and you look so slim! You do the pale thing so well whereas I look like ill.
  • Options
    Briggi I love how you do your hair. Your baby has cuuute eye lashes!!
  • Options

briggi you look beautiful :heart: how are you so slim after having twins, grrr!

astrid also looks perfect. how is sylvia doing now?
  • Options
    Mate showing me the pepper he put in my pint. Still drank it. :p
  • Options

CHEEEESE! smile a tad more my love ;) your face looks like chiseled in stone.

the sexiest stone I have ever seen, I have to add.
    Lately I had to realize that a collegue of study looks very asiatic to me and now I recognize very asiatic lineaments here too (omg, azns are taking over the woorlllddd). :nervous:

you look timid and shy, but we all know it's just facade ;) sxy
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    CHEEEESE! smile a tad more my love ;) your face looks like chiseled in stone.

the sexiest stone I have ever seen, I have to add.
    Lately I had to realize that a collegue of study looks very asiatic to me and now I recognize very asiatic lineaments here too (omg, azns are taking over the woorlllddd). :nervous:

you look timid and shy, but we all know it's just facade ;) sxy

Feck off :razz: Smiling's too much like hard work when you can adopt a blank expression to suit all occasions and not have to worry about changing it! I'm not sure I understood the second part of what you said though... do I look Asian? That's a new one on me! :p

I wouldn't say "slim" was a very good adjective. But maybe it's the 'stress and no food in the house diet'. I wouldn't recommend it necessarily but maybe it does work ;) Silvia isn't too bad, Elisa, thank you for asking. Another op this week but hopefully - all being well - that'll be the last of surgeons she'll be seeing for a while.
  • Options
    Feck off :razz: Smiling's too much like hard work when you can adopt a blank expression to suit all occasions and not have to worry about changing it! I'm not sure I understood the second part of what you said though... do I look Asian? That's a new one on me! :p

Haha, I thought you maybe "unlearned" the ability to smile after going through the horrors of child birth :p

yea, I was just typing so hastily, because my pizza was slowly but surely turning to charcoal in the oven.

A collegue of study sent me a pic of her, and on it she looks so much as if her parents were thais (if that's the correct word for people from thailand). I see some asian in you too, maybe it's the eye makeup or smth.

Man, briggi, you make even pale look hot. :yum:
  • Options
    DAAAYUMN BRIGGI! GURL YOU FIIIIINE!
    But you knew that already, you lacky feeng. :razz:
    xxx.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    DAAAYUMN BRIGGI! GURL YOU FIIIIINE!

I agree.

Wawaweewah, it is very nice, I like to have sexy time with her anoose!
  • Options
    Oooo Briggi, you look lovely. I love what you've done with your hair. And Astrid looks adorable :)
  • Options
    briggi you look lovely. :)

you may be a bit disturbed by these... well, i hope you are anyway!!
  • Options
    aw thanks lucifer, 1983 (haha ur comment made me chuckle), goodfella and amnesia :)

pill'ed - i ment dobby from harry potter cos he has a long nose, cheers too btw
  • Options
    http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/338/photo0209ha4.jpg

On the left. Last night; too much drink, too many drugs, too much posing.
  • Options

Awwww, I had one of those dresses in primary school but mine was in blue and I had those cute little socks!!! Hehe.

Looks like you had a good time! :D
  • Options
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
  • Options
    aw thanks lucifer, 1983 (haha ur comment made me chuckle), goodfella and amnesia :)

pill'ed - i ment dobby from harry potter cos he has a long nose, cheers too btw

Lol Ohhh yeaah....I see the resemblence now :p
    ..Just kidding.

I fucking hate the Harry Potter films though! The books were alright.
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Do not post the ones of me :p
    Don't worry Brains, I won't!
  • Options

Did You once have a go at someone who wore shorts and a low cut top??
  • Options
    Did You once have a go at someone who wore shorts and a low cut top??

it's called fancy dress dear.
  • Options
    Awwww, I had one of those dresses in primary school but mine was in blue and I had those cute little socks!!! Hehe.

Looks like you had a good time! :D

lol yeh it was amazing! our dresses were age 6-7. :o
  • Options

Have you had something done to your hair? It looks different :p

Post the pictures of James. Btw, how did you get to go in the front of a train?:confused:
  • Options
    Yep, my sister's friend cut it all off! I asked for a trim :crazyeyes It's easier to look after but I can't tie it up.

James will show you the photos of him if he wants to :p and when I went to see him today there was a train show so I sat in the front of a train and played with the horn. That last bit sounds so dirty but I can't think of another way to phrase it :o
  • Options
    "I played with the horn"

Yes, yes it does sound dirty :p

Eta: Your hair looks nice :)
  • Options

and

• Options
    Me and my lovely cousin on her birthday the other day. My mate reckons she looks like me, but I don't see the resemblance myself. He was very drunk though.
  • Options
    baby pics :D

DSCN3654.jpg

DSCN3692.jpg

DSCN3647.jpg