Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Photo Thread 10

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think she looks like Elle.

But while we're on the subject of Neighbours, Elle is so hot. Man I used to be such a hardcore Neighbours fan, I haven't watched it for ages though. Should start getting back into it, but it just aint the same as the old skool days.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I don't think she looks like Elle.

But while we're on the subject of Neighbours, Elle is so hot. Man I used to be such a hardcore Neighbours fan, I haven't watched it for ages though. Should start getting back into it, but it just aint the same as the old skool days.

They have had loads of fit girls one there, pepper, those italian ones and I reckon the actress play lolly is accuatly about 20 of something.
  • Options
    Haha. I found my brother's emo glasses in my bedroom (well, I say my bedroom but he has sorta nicked it) and I've been bored...I'm trying to look clever or something :chin:

Excuse the lack of makeup and unstraightened hair :o
  • Options
    you look like a newsreader :thumb: (in a cool way)
  • Options
    Haha. I found my brother's emo glasses in my bedroom (well, I say my bedroom but he has sorta nicked it) and I've been bored...I'm trying to look clever or something :chin:

your fringe looks nice. :)

and your hair looks nice with a bit of wave/volume to it. :)
  • Options

You look like someone from Neighbours....
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The first 2 were taken today and yesterday. The 3rd was taken before my dreads, about 8 months ago.
    Cute :)

People look sooooo much better without makeup anyway. And I don't see anything wrong with your hair.
  • Options
    Cute :)

Well, thanks :)
  • Options

:lol: you should have held the book "the law" upside down, that would have been unlimited comedial effect.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    you look like a newsreader :thumb: (in a cool way)
    Woo! Maybe I should think of taking a different career route? :chin:
    your fringe looks nice.

and your hair looks nice with a bit of wave/volume to it.

You look like someone off neighbours...
    One of the fit chicks I hope :p
    People look sooooo much better without makeup anyway. And I don't see anything wrong with your hair.
    I hate not wearing makeup. I only wear eye makeup but I feel bare without it and really pale. Haha. Must be a girl thing...
    StrubbleS wrote:
    you should have held the book "the law" upside down, that would have been unlimited comedial effect.
    Haha.You mean, you can't read books upside down?! :lol:
  • Options
    I hate not wearing makeup. I only wear eye makeup but I feel bare without it and really pale. Haha. Must be a girl thing...
    I suppose so. I'll be brutally honest here: Seeing your other pictures, I thought you looked OK. Now I say you're pretty. ;)
  • Options
    I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not but ok :p
  • Options
    I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not but ok :p
    I'd take it as a compliment. It says you're naturally good-looking. :)
  • Options
    I'd take it as a compliment. It says you're naturally good-looking. :)

but she has make-up-skills like the paintings of 3 year old? :p

nevermind, I'm just taking the piss (or whatever the saying is, fricken idioms)
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    but she has make-up-skills like the paintings of 3 year old :p

nevermind, I'm just taking the piss (or whatever the saying is, fricken idioms)
    Nah, it's not about skills. Makeup just always makes people look worse. Unless used to hide a scar or something I guess.
  • Options
    I Challenge That Opinion

doh not allowed caps
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    I Challenge That Opinion

I challenge it too. This isn't in reference to SWQ at all but guys are always saying "Oh girls look so much better without make-up.." Do guys really know how long it takes to perfect the real "no make-up," look? It takes longer than just slapping it on! :p
  • Options
    silverhalo wrote: »
    I challenge it too. This isn't in reference to SWQ at all but guys are always saying "Oh girls look so much better without make-up.." Do guys really know how long it takes to perfect the real "no make-up," look? It takes longer than just slapping it on! :p

Exactlyyy!!

also, the women that you see that look good without..how do you know that they're NOT wearing makeup? Makeup can be pretty discreet and natural looking too. I wear foundation and set it with powder but then I use a neutral shade of eyeshadow and clear mascara because I favour the natural look. Depending on how you've applied it. I think that makeup can look natural. Not that I'm saying I apply it amazingly. It looks shit sometimes.
  • Options
    Nah, it's not about skills. Makeup just always makes people look worse. Unless used to hide a scar or something I guess.

well, even tho this might not be the right place to discuss that I disagree. I think make up on girls shouldn't be about hiding bad things, but accentuate good things, like the eyes. I'm not a fan of the creamy-paste to apply to your face so it looks a different colour as your neck.

A eyeline (if you say it like that - free translation) and a unobstrusive eyeshadow adds a lot. (and is usually enough, imho)
  • Options
    Well, I personally believe I look MUCH better with makeup on but I'll take what you said as a compliment Indrid. I don't wear foundation or powder as its not good for my skin. I just wear eye makeup such as shadow, eyeliner and mascara. Oh, and I wear lipgloss but thats mainly for when I go out really. Makeup makes BIG difference to my confidence and the way I look tbh.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of the creamy-paste to apply to your face so it looks a different colour as your neck.
    That only happens if the wrong colour is used and isn't blended properly.

I think I look better with make up on too.
  • Options
    I prefer girls who wear little or no make up. I can't stand all these oompa loompa faces I see everywhere.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    I prefer girls who wear little or no make up. I can't stand all these oompa loompa faces I see everywhere.

:yes:
  • Options

Amen to that!
  • Options

Like this....http://www.prestigioushomesflatfeeservices.net/images/ompa%20lumpa%20men.jpg :lol:

I don't get girls who wear orange foundation. They MUST know it looks bad surely!

Although boys, you are sorta like, hypocrites. I've seen you complimenting lots of girls on here who wear LOTS of makeup. Also, what about all the page 3 models and celebrities you all fancy? :p They all wear tonnes of makeup.
  • Options
    Although boys, you are sorta like, hypocrites. I've seen you complimenting lots of girls on here who wear LOTS of makeup. Also, what about all the page 3 models and celebrities you all fancy? :p They all wear tonnes of makeup.

Don't want to sound like a fag but I don't find them that overtly nice. Sure they're good for a wank or whatever but a good natural face wins hands down any day of the week.
  • Options
    So this is a no in you mens opinion?
    http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2002-05-17/screens_tveye-1.jpg

Mimi is Hot :yes:
  • Options
    Don't want to sound like a fag but I don't find them that overtly nice. Sure they're good for a wank or whatever but a good natural face wins hands down any day of the week.

I think you just nailed it.

There's a difference between 'fit' and 'beautiful'.
  • Options

post of the week, surely. :thumb: :D
  • Options
    I'm just hoping I look ok without makeup then :nervous: :(

Boys are so fussy.