Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Did weed make me ill?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
//

Comments

• Options
    I get the dry mouth thing a lot, keep some water by you when you smoke. I think the rest of it was maybe to do with your mood/atomosphere when you smoked... if you feel like that again id just lie down and stick some familiar music on, I didn't start smoking that long ago and had a couple experiences like you explained, lieing down turned it from bad to good :D (still pretty fucking weird though lol). :D
  • Options
    hi

I usually get a nasty taste in my mouth kinda makes me feel bit sick
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I'd say that smoking caused those effects, but it was more likely to be your general condition that resulted in you feeling like that than anything specific in the weed. Does that make sense?
  • Options
    my friend got like that about a month ago when she smoked weed, except she was also puking all night. But since shes been fine, maybe you just got some bad weed.
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    Wondering if I should avoid weed from now on or maybe it wasn't related? Any ideas?

Obviously we are just guessing, but I would say its a mixture of all of your activities. Being on your period, plus the stress, plus the battering your immune system got out in the rain mixed with the puff probably made you ill.