Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Most disgusting thing you've done recently...?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've had a shit outside once haha, had to use leaves to clean my hole. :shocking:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Fuck leaves. What do you think your socks are for?

When I'm fishing I quite often have to go and find a shady spot to have a jank.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    When I'm fishing I quite often have to go and find a shady spot to have a jank.

Haha when I was off my head once we were having a beach party, I ventured into the woods for a wank but couldn't get it up. :(
  • Options
    Oh all this talk about wanking. I went to a party once and was totally off my head. This girl started sitting on my knee, dirty dancing and all that, We all left and then she had to go home with her mate and I was so horny I had to "relieve" myself in a dark alley. Couldn't believe that memory when I woke up in the morning.
  • Options
    Jazza wrote: »
    Oh all this talk about wanking. I went to a party once and was totally off my head. This girl started sitting on my knee, dirty dancing and all that, We all left and then she had to go home with her mate and I was so horny I had to "relieve" myself in a dark alley. Couldn't believe that memory when I woke up in the morning.

AHAHAHA! That's so wrong but HILARIAAA!
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    So you've never had piss or shit outside?

nope! Apart from when i was about 2 and on a car journey my mum let me do a wee in a potty on the side of the road.

And apparantly when i was only just out of nappies i did a poo in the garden...and my dog ate it :lol:
  • Options
    Blah wrote: »
    nope! Apart from when i was about 2 and on a car journey my mum let me do a wee in a potty on the side of the road.

And apparantly when i was only just out of nappies i did a poo in the garden...and my dog ate it :lol:

:sour:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Ewwwwwwwwwww.

At nowt particular. Just the whole thread.
  • Options
    hahaha jazza..... 2 beasty stories I have on you now lololl
    so who was this girl?
    ill be having words with u later mr!!!
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :lol: Unlucky mate.
    I agree with you though, it's fucking rough. People who like that kinda shit should be fucking shot.

Shot? Is that before or after the pedos, rapists and murderers who do the non-consensual stuff?