Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Most disgusting thing you've done recently...?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i work at tescos and they've asked me to clean the customer toilets a few times and i've always said no. they have cleaners for that! i do vaguely remember giving the baby changing rooms a bit of a tidy but that would've been a few years ago. i've been there long enough now to know that i will and won't do!
    Ended up taking a leak behind some bins on Saturday night :blush: The bus had taken ages to get back into town (i was visiting a friend in a bigger town) and we'd been drinking for 4 hours. It was only 7 p.m. too. Felt kind of icky about that.

I also had to clean the bathroom the other day. There was green stuff.
    it's not really disgusting but once my ex was in his ex girlfriends room at uni. at the end of the bed in his room, he had a sink. at the end of hers, she had shoes. he woke up during the night after a night out and forgetting where he was, proceeded to piss all over her shoes! oops!
    Renzo wrote: »
    Ended up taking a leak behind some bins on Saturday night :blush: The bus had taken ages to get back into town (i was visiting a friend in a bigger town) and we'd been drinking for 4 hours. It was only 7 p.m. too. Felt kind of icky about that.

I also had to clean the bathroom the other day. There was green stuff.
    Welcome to my nights out :lol: I always find I need to piss behind bins if we're trecking from one side of town to the other and we've had a few. Considering that the city centre is about a mile/2 miles up and down :|
    I had a mild case of the flu last week, and last Sunday night I awoke to find that I had been sweating very profusely in my sleep. I was freezing cold so I got out of bed and I was literally dripping with sweat...my sheets were so wet that I had to change them and I had to wake up early to take a shower the next morning.
    I don't do disgusting things. ;)

The worst thing ever was what my ex-fella told me... when he was on exercise in the army, they used to be given food that stopped them from pooing all the time because obviously, you can't be shooting at people whilst needing a hefty shit. Anyway, he reckons when you finally get to the toilet it's like the longest poo EVER and you have to break it off with your own fingers. I'm laughing as I write this but it's so minging. :(
    Jazza wrote: »
    Jesus. I could never work in Maccy D's considering me and my mates would go there pissed and make alsorts of noise and mess but they didn't once say anything to us. Plus 3 of my mates work there so I used to get free stuff :D

Oh, I did. Infact, I was often told that I was too easily annoyed by the manager.

I kicked everyone out that made a mess. I shouted at everyone that did anything wrong. I took no shit in there. I always had to clean up this mess so didn't let people get away with it. I often had to stop myself getting angry though with them.

Its probably why I had the job I did tbh. I could deal with it whereas other people on lobby couldn't even talk to customers. Most lobby staff would either do nothing or run to the managers crying. I could deal with it myself and get them out myself.

Also, I had to deal with people complaining to me about their food on every single shift. Gets annoying after a while because its usually because the people on the tills/in the kitchen that are being lazy.
    I parked my car just as two people walked up to a post box about 5 meters away, where one of them proceeded to urinate up against it, in the middle of the day.

Feeling fairly disgusted with myself that i didn't proceed to club him to the ground with a spiked plank of wood or some equally painful implement, before urinating on his twitching body.

Utter scum bucket. :mad: :mad:
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    I parked my car just as two people walked up to a post box about 5 meters away, where one of them proceeded to urinate up against it, in the middle of the day.

Feeling fairly disgusted with myself that i didn't proceed to club him to the ground with a spiked plank of wood or some equally painful implement, before urinating on his twitching body.

Utter scum bucket. :mad: :mad:

Did He at least put a stamp on it??
    Did He at least put a stamp on it??

I suppose i should just be grateful it wasn't a second class package he was wanting to post
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    At least they didn't pee inside the hole that the letters go in.
    So, what did ShyBoy do? :chin:
    probably picked his nose.
    Slept with his Mum? :sour:

Not that his Mum is rank (Not that I would know!) but the fact that it's his own Mum. I'm gonna stop. This hole is getting too big and I'm clean out of ladders.
    I honestly have nothing gross that I can think of
    Nothing no where near half the absolutly horrible stuff you have been saying anyhow!
    Well, mine wasn't as gross as some of the stuff skive has done :| Also, there may be some 'I think it's true' which might be urban legend.

Well, apparently you know in your stomach, it's so acidic that it eats away the inside layer, which is continuasly regrowing. And when you throw up, those bits of 'carrot', are supposedly parts of your stomach lining.

Well the other day, after drinking too much (I think that was what caused it anyway, but it was weird because I wasn't completely drunk), I was sick in the sink in my uni room. Then proceeded to fall asleep. You can imagine me trying to clean it the next day. Got all the chunks of meat out with a bin bag and chucked that down the loo, but some slices of what I assume are my stomach had gone and got stuck on the drain. So I had to pick, with my fingers, parts of my stomach (and up close and washed - I tried to rinse it down :p - it actually did look like dark / rotten flesh :sick:) out of the sink.

I cleaned it thoroughly after that though, I'd say my sink is probably the most hygienic and sterile part of my room now. But eugh. Picking up bits of your stomach from the drain isn't at all nice.

Of course, some clever know-it-all will be along to tell me it's an urban legend :p but my family is Irish and if they've taught me anything it's how to emellish a story :cool:.
    Suppose living in my house in uni.

Using dirty plates and cuttelry, not cleaning them. Pissing on the floor, not cleaning it up. That's right, proper messy cunt here.
    Pissing on the floor...wouldn't you know you'd be at that craic.
    Shyboy, after that story I now feel rather ill. :sour:
    I can't think of anything, apart from throwing up over myself (whilst sleeping) and the countless times I've sneezed, only to have snot all over my hands...
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Suppose living in my house in uni.

Using dirty plates and cuttelry, not cleaning them. Pissing on the floor, not cleaning it up. That's right, proper messy cunt here.

please tell me you're kidding. :eek:
    Nope, there's a toilet with no light in it so I just have to try my best to aim and usually I fail, mostly when pissed.
    Nope, there's a toilet with no light in it so I just have to try my best to aim and usually I fail, mostly when pissed.

:yuck: It must have stunk in there!!! :yuck:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Classic!!!

ShyBoy, that's rough dude. I've never had that about the stomach lining, luckily I never puke! :D
    Ewww at this thread :yuck:
    Worst would just be like others have said, drank bogn water, or out of what i thoguht was a can of coke, which i ahd been using as an ashtray, bleurghhh...

Some of my mates are very wrong though, one event that springs to mind is them shitting on a tramp's head :yuck:
    I've had to do quite a lot of disgusting things today, all involving baby poo.

As it's nearly lunchtime, I'll leave it at that :p
    I cant believe some of the stuff people do.

Im a naturally hygienic person, i only do poo's and wee's in the toilet and i clean up after myself.

The most disgusting thing ive done involves working with/keeping animals. When my dog was a puppy he did a poo right next to the door, when i walked into the kitchen in the morning not realising there was a poo there it smeared it all over the floor and coated the underside of the door. It fucking stunk and i gagged cleaning that up.
    When i was working at a kennels a dog decided to poo in its bed then lay in it, roll all over the floor, rub itself on the walls. The kennel was coated in poo and i had to clean it up :(
    Oh, on graduation journey (to turkey) I jizzed into that girls piña colada, because she was seriously fucking everybody off in school. always telling on the teacher, mouthing off and generally being a fucktard.

That's 3 years ago in july tho... so, hmm...
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Blah wrote: »
    Im a naturally hygienic person, i only do poo's and wee's in the toilet and i clean up after myself.

So you've never had piss or shit outside?
    Weekender Offender