Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

tattoos?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Cover ups can look top notch if done by a good artist.
    What is the design your covering up ?

It's a tribal pattern about 4 inches long and an inch wide.
    Think I've found a good tattooist, though I'm not rushinginto anything this time. I'm worried the bow would look ridiculous in that area.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    It's a tribal pattern about 4 inches long and an inch wide.
    Think I've found a good tattooist, though I'm not rushinginto anything this time. I'm worried the bow would look ridiculous in that area.

Is it on your neck? Or between your shoulders below your neck? My bow's on my neck and it looks fine. Although, I'm not quite sure how you could cover a tribal pattern with a bow..?
  • Options
    Is it on your neck? Or between your shoulders below your neck? My bow's on my neck and it looks fine. Although, I'm not quite sure how you could cover a tribal pattern with a bow..?
    It's on my back between my shoulder blades.
    It's hard to describe the pattern of the one I have but it could be easily covered over with a bow.
  • Options
    It's hard to describe the pattern of the one I have but it could be easily covered over with a bow.

I reckon it would look sound ! Speak to your artist I reckon.
  • Options
    Ah cool, well in that case I reckon it'd look sweet.
  • Options
    Cheers peeps. Gona have a word with the tattooist and mull over it a bit longer before I go for the plunge.
  • Options
    I'm thinking about getting a tattoo in the summer- time to pysche myself up!!! Was going to get a heart/butterfly design, not sure yet though, have ages to decide, am quite worried about the pain of it though.